Dr. Amin Pisani

Rate Dr. Amin Pisani

Dr. Amin Pisani's Ratings

Excellent. Knowledgeable. Girls at the desk always answer the phone. Follows lab results. Calls me personally at home.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Pisani once, soon returning for a second visit, and I find him to be wonderful, explaining everything I needed to know so that I understood it and alleviated any concerns I had. Would definitely recommend him highly. Penny V.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Don't use this Dr, he encouraged told my Mother that it was ok to stay home and not come to dialysis any more as its a nice way to die, she went into a depression and was never the same .I hate this Dr for what he did, he robbbed my mother and my family of what little happiness she had left.He is not a skilled therapist , he should be exposed for the the poor Dr is is for terminally ill seniors. What he can't cure he prefers not to see, BEWARE !!!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pisani is an excellent nephrologist. In my every visit, he explains to me clearly and honesty my most current health condition.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I saw him once. My GP and I were both confused about what I was supposed to do,so my GP suggested I call him. He got on the phone and proceeded to scream and yell at me. It was obvious he had me confused with someone else. He did not apologize, but even so I would never want a Dr that acted that way no matter how good he thinks he is

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

he was always on time and willing to take the time to answer any question

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I should have listened to dr pisani's orders.to late now.i like that he doesn't surgar coat he is a hell of a doctor...patrick lee

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

I recently just met Dr.Pasani because I was admitted into the hospital through emergency,I found him to be a deightful, helpful man, who held nothing back, good or bad. Told me what he was going to do...this Dr showed up on weekends, just to see if I was comfortable,in pain or otherwise. That impressed me and my family. He could have stayed home with his own family. I have read all these notes from others and realize that people will clash, that we don't always want to hear the bad..but I would sooner have a honest good down to earth Dr. Than have one that will pat my hands all the way and tell me things are going to be ok when they aren't . No one has pushed or talked me into doing this. M Verheul

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pisani was the best doctor because he was so nice, helpful and support our family during the time my dad was passed away. Strongly recommend who is looking for the kidney doctor. He is the bes :-)

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Pisani is very knowledgeable, gentle, listen to his patients and has great bed side manners..not many specialty doctors has his mannerisms...most of the specialize doctors I've seen, I refuse to return... your the best Dr Pisani.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag