Dr. Richard Guscott

Rate Dr. Richard Guscott

Dr. Richard Guscott's Ratings

I HAVE HAD DR.BISCOTTI SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD. HE DOESN'T LISTEN. THINKS IT IS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T TELL HIN WHAT I NEED OR WANT CAUSE HE SAYS HE KNOWS ME. I have been ocermedicated tons of times and told me to stop seeing a therapist. Messed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Went to him for several years as a kid. Found out in my teens the medication he had put me on had been shown to worsen my condition. One of the last times I saw him I was in a bad place and he told my mom and I that we were putting a lot on his plate and that it was only supposed to be a check-up. Scheduling problems were frequent, and we came from out of town. Don't bother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Big on over meddicating patients my last appointment with this man he more or less told me to shut up and let my mother talk because I apparently didnt grasp my feelings like she did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Knowledgable,diagnose definitely requires skills which he has. Knows human,universe and the meaning and purpose of life...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

We have found Dr. Guscott to be very helpful in caring for our Daughter & her Despression. His Assistant Cyndi is exceptional - always calls us back and responds to our messages. She is the professional who is running the office. Thank goodness for her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

excellent doctor. staff is terrific. She is always friendly and smiling. Cindy is Overworked at times and busy and that is why the phone is not always answered immediately. Dr. Guscott and her work great together and do an amazing job. This office saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Guscott is a very knowledgeable & caring doctor who drastically helped improve my disorder

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Secretary/office staff non existent. Appointments always changed. Med based. No support. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Guscott is a compassionate, informed, and understanding individual who takes time to answer questions. He use's medication as a tool for psychiatric disorders but I don't believe he over medicates. He has given our family hope for the future and continues to provide support with both medication and providing behavioral strategies that have been effective. The only flaw I have found is the slow response time returning calls. I am very grateful for the diagnosis and continued treatment that my children have received from Dr. Guscott. Both of my sons are grateful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

The Dr seems to be comforting enough when you can see him. Appointments are regularly cancelled. But not impressed with his secretary Cindy she says she does things and then does not. She gets upset and flustered very easily and is rude and disrespectful of the pain the family is in. Would rather go anywhere then here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026027].votes_count ]]