Rate Dr. Cindy H. Katanick

Dr. Cindy H. Katanick's Ratings

Dr.Katanick is awesome I love her. Unlike some doctors she cslls back if you called the emergency line. Best Dr would trade her for nothing. The staffs are wonderful

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Best doctor there ever was!!!!! Very down to earth, knowledge is unbelievable,no rushing you out of the exam room. Love her!!!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

LOVE this doctor. She's very personable and I would recommend her highly!!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

I am a first time patient and had an absolutely wonderful experience. The office staff greeted me professionally and the doctor was extremely thorough. She was very detailed and caring and not to mention had a good sense of humor. She listened and commented on all of my concerns. What a difference a great doctor can make. Thank you.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

First time patient. Well visit. Blonde receptionist was talking about patients with the glass door open. Very unprofessional. The girl that drew my blood pierced through my vein. Plum-size deep bruise for two weeks. Went back to show them, they said it was normal. My urine sample showed white blood cells and protein. Needed a Doctor's note to cancel training session to get $620.00 dollars back to use for further testing. They Didn't want to get involved. Told me to go see a cardiologist and get a stress test, and get the doctor's note from them. WHAT.... Ridiculous....flaky.. not going back....

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Katanick on the recommendation of this web site. I was very please. The staff is very professional and she was on time! I did wait 3 months for a new patient physical. The called me with all my lab results within three days. I am in the medical profession and I was very impressed with this office! Highly recommend!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I absolutely love her!!!I have been with her for several years, I don't have one single complaint. You won't go wrong if you choose her as your Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr Katanick for years. She is very thorough, ALWAYS takes her time to listen and is actually open to your opinion as well. She does not get mad if you have looked things up on your own and make suggestions, she listens. An extremely knowledgable, caring Dr, who is not tired of her job, like so many Dr's out there.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. She is very helpful, down to earth. I fely very comfartable to talk to her.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Ive been all over searching for great doctors and my search stops here. FANTASTIC doctor, she listens to even the most minute detail and writes down everything you say. very very helpful and nice. staff is disapointing but the doc is the best.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag