Rate Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad

Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad's Ratings

I have never seen such physician who comes and visit his pts 2-3 times and available to answer any question 24/7 , while they are in hospital. He has shown amazing surgical skills given some of the others in town gave me excuses to not do my surgery. I strongly recommend him to every one.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Amazingly compassionate doctor, willing to offer whatever it takes to make patient understand her disease process and all the options available to her for treatment. I say he is one of the best physician I ever met.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

He is the best. Kept me informed and ease my anxiety throughout. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

One of the nicest experience to visit him, explained everything in such a detail, made me feel very comfotable.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

Great bedside manners, explain every question in detail . felt very comfortable.

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag

excellent service provided. reat surgical capabilities

Submitted Sept. 5, 2007 | flag