Rate Dr. Catherine Chang

Dr. Catherine Chang's Ratings

Dr. Chang is a wonderful doctor. She is very thorough and I appreciate her holistic approach. She has been my doctor for over 8 years. Although she doesn't take my insurance, I pay out of pocket for her services because I trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

Dr. Chang exhibits the best qualities anyone would want in a family physician. She is thorough and knowledgeable in her field and knows enough to refer her patient to a specialist when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I've been a patient for over 10 years. She is the best. She calls back and great follow-up with results. She is a blessing! She is always on top of things. Someone you can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Catherine Chang is absoultely the best! Very thorough and takes a very preventative approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2007

She is very caring, up-to-date on new treatments and advances and involved in your care. Figured our a neurological problem that the neuro and an orthopod missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1026300].votes_count ]]