Rate Dr. Marc G. Dubin

Dr. Marc G. Dubin's Ratings

I definitely recommend Dr. Dubin if you have extensive sinus issues that a regular ENT has no clue about. If you are an exception to the rule(s), like me, you should go see him. I wish I had seen him from the get go and I would have had one sinus surgery instead of three (he did the third to do correctly what the first two did not). He has a great personality, too. All in all, a very positive experience. The office is busy, there are many doctors at that practice, but they are still quite punctual.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dubin has a great rapport with patients and explains everything without being condescending. He is very straightforward and is efficient but spends the right amount of time with his patients. Wish more doctors were like him.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dubin and his staff are very professional,friendly,caring,and knowledgable.At the age of 29 I began having severe nosebleeds,lasting for up to 3hrs at a time,with blood clots that resembled the size of a placenta .I made numerous trips to the doctors and ER,had my nose packed quite a few times.The day Dr. Dubin became involved in my care was the day my condition forever changed.Not only did he perform surgery involving laser and cauterization of the multiple abnormal vessels in my nose, he was also instrumental in the evaluation of a bleeding disorder.I am very impressed with his knowledge,skills,and bed side manner.Its my pleasure to have Dr. Dubin and his staff involved in my care.I highly recommend his services!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Dubin for a few years now and he is wonderful!!!!! I've had 2 surgeries with him and he is very skilled. He is the Ben Carson of the ENT dept!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

Dr Dubin performed extensive endoscopic surgery on my sinuses, including the frontal - behind my forehead. He's very well trained and very skilled, and I could not have asked for better results. I had been living with frequent infections and chronic pain before the surgery, and the quality of my life has improved immeasurably. The staff is equally knowledgeable, prompt and pleasant.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag

In July, 2006, I went to top-rated Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD, for a nasal polyps operation. My condition at that time was critical and extreme. My nose was completely blocked for breathing, and my face looked completely distorted. Fortunately, Dr Marc Dubin performed an excellent, top-notch endoscopic sinus operation to remove the nasal polyps (BTW, one polyp was the size of thumb). The results? Fantastic! Superb! It was like being given a new lease on life. Finally, I could breathe in a normal way and get the oxygen I needed to be more energetic and alive. As bonus, I did look better with a much smaller nose. I must say, I was very impressed by Dr Dubin's high intelligence (high IQ type) and medical training. He was an honor student at Univ of Pennsylvania, and he studied with the best otolaryngologists in the USA (such as Dr Frederick A. Kuhn and Dr Brent A. Senior). No wonder Johns Hopkins recruited Dr Dubin. They always seek out the very best doctors available!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2007 | flag