Rate Dr. Denise L. Elliott

Dr. Denise L. Elliott's Ratings

Dr. Denise L. Elliott is great, and if we have to wait we will and we have. She really takes her time explaining everything to you, and make sure you understand. She is extremely personable and we love that about her. She is worth the wait.....

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

She was very professional,knowledgable and helped my neuropathy from getting any worse

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

My rating is not for Dr Elliot personally, but her staff. We never had the chance to see her. The appontment was for 2:15 we arrived at 2;00. His insurance card was not in his wallet as we thought so before we arrived I pulled up his insurance information from my phone. The unfriendly woman at the window told me she needed the card. I called the insurance company they said they would fax a copy of the card to their office it would take about 5 min. We are waiting thinking we are going to see the doctor when 10 min later unfriendly lady says they never received the fax. After waiting a little longer I tell them again, here is a copy of his card on my phone his copay is$35 what is the problem? She turns to unfriendly lady number 2 and ask can we take it without anything in the file? Evil lady number 2 has an attitude saying we should have the card. OK things happen and a card DOES NOT prove you're covered. she wanted me to give her our user name and password to print the card. WE LEFT!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

I had a scheduled appt for 1:30pm & Dr. Elliot didn't show up into my room until 2:40pm. I had a wait of 2 HOURS & 10 minutes. In addition, Dr. Elliott didn't even apologize for my wait & inconvenience. When I asked her why it took so long, she just said, oh! I guess I need to spend less time with my patients & that she guess they must of has too many new patients. This was a very unprofessional response. She NEVER said I'm sorry for your wait!!!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

an excellent doctor, very patient and personable, i would highly recommend for anywho who needs a podiatrist, there may be a slight wait but thats because she is an overall great doctor

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Very personable doctor that takes the time to explain medical condition, surgery, and many other items with patients. I hope I don't have to have surgery again, but would use her again if I had to.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Very personable. Takes time to discuss findings and analyze treatment options. Excellent diagnostician with great outcomes.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2007 | flag