Dr. Anoop David Dev

Dr. Anoop David Dev

Rate Dr. Anoop David Dev

Dr. Anoop David Dev's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Dev for some time now and I am so happy that he is the one helping me through my depression. He is caring, understanding, helpful and I feel I can tell him anything and that he would understand. Even though his main goal is to prescribe medicines to help with the depression, I also feel that I can just talk to him and his feedback and advise is so helpful. He does not pressure me in to getting better at his pace but at the pace I need to recover, this means a lot to me because the last thing I would want to hear is that you should be better by now. I enjoy my appointments with him and look forward to them because he is the only one that I can really open up to and the best thing of all he doesn't have to look at his notes like a lot of doctors I know to even remember why your there Keep up the great work and compassion that you have with your patience!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Very sad to be unable to continue with Dr. Dev as I just moved out of province. From age 13-26, I've seen a number of therapists and he is definitely the best. Provides a non-judgmental comfortable environment, and listens...which is HUGE. Too many doctors sweep in with preconceived notions, look down their arrogant noses and dismiss you. Dr. Dev is an intelligent, compassionate doctor and I hope I will be able to find someone who comes close to his level of treatment. Thank-you Dr. Dev:)

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

I was disappointed with this doctor, didn't connect . Quick to medicate and not treat.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

I don't care much for the receptionists. They are quite rude. You are just a number to them. I know they are busy with the family doctors, but they should be more sensitive. But if you get past them and see the doctor, he's quite nice. I am very happy he can see me. I would say all of my visits so far have been productive and I can't argue with his treatments. Everything has worked out really well. I recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

I usually wait 5-10 min before he sees me, but that's not an issue. I think Dr. Dev is a genuine person. He says what he thinks is best for his patient. I agree with the ratings that he is skillful and compassionate. In my experience, not many docs have both of those qualities. Somehow, this one kept his humanity. Kudos to the doctor.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

That saying about first impressions did not apply with the Practice receptionist - I beleive her name is Susan. Very cold, stand-offish and not very welcoming AT ALL. However, upon meeting Dr. Dev and having had several sesions with him, I have nothing but accolades for him and the service he provided me. Truly compassionate and insightful.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dev has been very helpful for my situation. I would highly recommend him. It is my wish that he would stay in practice for many years to come.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

Extremely understanding and knowledgeable doctor. Not only is he very astute in his understanding of his field he is also a very comforting doctor. Always leave feeling confident in his decisions and his prognosis. Excellent Doctor!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dev is genuine and down to earth. He is very caring & always gives me a lot of helpful medical information. I look forward to our meetings and always leave feeling more empowered. I'm so glad he came to Woodbridge as we've not had access to his area of specialty before he came. Thanks Doctor !

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Dev I thank you for all you have done so far. We have along way to go. I now realize you understand and have my concerns at the top. I feel you have a big heart and you are someone I fill I can relate to. Thanks for all the compassion you have shown me and still show me.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag