Rate Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Ratings

I had a breast implants done by Dr. Evangelisti. The whole experience from the consultation to the follow up appointments was wonderful. The entire staff is knowledgeable and kind. I am thrilled with my results and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I wanted a nose job as young as I could remember. I searched many, many doctors over the years, even across the country via skype. When I met Dr. E, I just knew he was my doctor. He was warm and caring during my consultation, surgery, and follow up. He is extremely intelligent and skilled in his work. I have had three procedures done now and my own mother has not noticed one of them. I am ecstatic with the results. I appreciate his reservation and judgement on what needs to be done in surgery. He is amazing. He's my little secret.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had breast implants along with a lift, tummy tuck and inner thigh liposuction. I could not be more thrilled with the results. He did a phenomenal job, was always kind, answered all questions and I was back to work in 10 days. The pain was minimal, I was off all pain medication within 24 hours of surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti, He is the best in his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had multiple surgeries with Dr. Evangelisti over the past couple of years. I have had both facial work and work on my body. All of which I am very, very, VERY pleased with. This man is kind, knowledgeable and informative. You will not find a better plastic surgeon in the Rochester area... trust me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I went to Doctor E. seven years ago, over the course of 3-4 years for surgery on my hand. Although the first time he decided to do an UNAUTHORIZED surgery, my parents were very pleased with the results, as now I had done motion in my hand because I never did before. Three years later, he did ANOTHER unauthorized surgery and the results are horrific! When I went to visit him he said that everything would go back to normal, it's just because he's swollen and reassured me of this every time I was in his office, but even his face was priceless when the cast came off. After I really started to heal we called and he got defensive and assured it would go back to normal... again. After realizing nothing's going to change we called and called, never returned a phone call. I would never in my life refer anyone to him. He needs to fix up before he continues practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr. Evangelisti was kind & condsiderate, helpful & knowledgeable. I was literally PAIN FREE during the entire recovery process after my breast reduction. He called me the next day to see how I was doing. My scars are barely visible (it's been 10 years).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr Evangelisti and Nurse Debbie helped me through mastectomy/reconstruction/reduction. Extremely professional and caring. I always have many questions and Dr E takes as long as necessary to respond to all my questions and makes sure I am satisfied and understand the answers. Very patient and speaks in "layman's terms". I was totally prepared for all my surgeries by both Dr. E and Debbie. Medications were explained and I was told what to expect after surgery. Because I was so thoroughly briefed, when I experienced little pains or other things post-surgery I knew it was normal recovery and was very appreciative that I knew what to expect. I highly recommend Dr Evangelisti. I found him to be very knowledgeable, patient and caring. I am very happy with the work he did for me. I feel lucky that Dr. Evangelisti and Debbie were there for me during a stressful period in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

dr evangelisti was totally reassuring and informative with me. I love my new breasts and will recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2011

Office not professionally run. Seems to be a reflection of the provider. Office does not return phone calls when the patient is having complications. Defensive about surgery rather than simply reassuring. When complications arise, he wants to refer patient out instead of work with issues. Doesn't want to be troubled with less than a smooth recovery. Surgery requires refinement by another Plastic Surgeon since his office will not reschedule to evaluate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027092].votes_count ]]