You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Ratings

We are a family who survives cancer. So when my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, we researched reconstructive specialists. Dr. Evangelisti is highly regarded and known throughout the community and has spent his career holding himself to the highest surgical and patient care standards. Following Dr. Evangelisti's discussion of surgical options, my Mom chose to have one-stage immediate breast reconstruction; which decreased the pain and need for a second surgery. No one ever desires or plans to be diagnosed with cancer. What makes it bearable is having a team of specialists who walk through this life-changing event beside you, and Dr. Evangelisti and his professional support staff stand beside a patient and their family from the time of diagnosis through recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Our 16 year old was treated with the utmost dignity and respect when undergoing her bilateral breast reduction. It was a difficult decision but we were so pleased with the care and the results she received. She is a month out with no problems and almost completely healed I would highly recommend Dr.Evangelisti to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Evangelisti performed a tummy tuck and a breast reduction on me. He did a fantastic job! Followup was wonderful. Dr. E. even gives you his own cell number so that you can reach him personally at any time. The staff is so personable that they feel like friends. Wonderful place to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Evangelisti. This was a surgery that I had contemplated for several years, but it was not until I met with Dr. Evangelisiti that I had the courage, quite frankly, to do it. From our initial meeting, he put me at ease with his calm manner and thorough answers to all of my questions. Pre-op, I met with a member of his staff to review the things that I might expect after surgery, and then with him to review the procedure, and to ask any more questions that I might have. The day of the surgery, he and I had a quiet chat prior to going into the OR; this was exactly what I needed at that moment. After surgery, I was beyond thrilled with my results. The first thing that I noticed was that my back no longer hurt! Cosmetically, I have felt like a new person: these breasts are in proportion to my body, unlike the breasts with which I was born. I have had no complications, and all of the surgical instructions and post-surgical care instructions were right on point. I had a question a week after surgery, and called his nurse, who answered it right away. I visited with Dr. Evangelisti twice after surgery, to review my progress, and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him, and his staff, to anyone for this procedure without a moment's hesitation! I truly wish that I had done this 10 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Decided to have a breast lift in December. From the first phone call, the staff were incredible. Michelle, the receptionist, has the most incredible personality...always smiles! The nurse answered additional questions after I scheduled the surgery. Dr. Evangelisti met with me and discussed the surgery and what to expect. On the day of surgery, he came in and talked with my husband and I. Did not rush out and answered more questions. Post-op, he came in again and discussed how it went. One week after (which was Christmas Eve) he met with me and looked at how I was healing. He took plenty of time discussed what to expect. Karen his nurse, was great (who was always in the room with the doctor). Overall, sixs weeks out, I feel and look great...excellent surgeon! So, if it's time to get the girls lifted, I highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon- a master at his craft! I had a full abdominoplasty and breast reduction. After six years my stomach is still perfect. The only thing I would have done differently is go smaller- breasts do grow back...I recommend Dr. E whole heartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr Evangelisti is amazing ...smart and talented I am a stage 3 breast cancer survivor and he fixed my botched up reconstruction .Highly recomend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I had breast reduction and tummy tuck with Dr. Evangelisti the whole experience was wonderful. The entire staff are wonderful and helpful and Dr. Evangelisti knowlegeable, kindness and professional. My surgery recovery went wonderful and I very please with the results, I recommend him to anyone, HE'S EXCELLENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had a breast implants done by Dr. Evangelisti. The whole experience from the consultation to the follow up appointments was wonderful. The entire staff is knowledgeable and kind. I am thrilled with my results and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I wanted a nose job as young as I could remember. I searched many, many doctors over the years, even across the country via skype. When I met Dr. E, I just knew he was my doctor. He was warm and caring during my consultation, surgery, and follow up. He is extremely intelligent and skilled in his work. I have had three procedures done now and my own mother has not noticed one of them. I am ecstatic with the results. I appreciate his reservation and judgement on what needs to be done in surgery. He is amazing. He's my little secret.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508659].votes_count ]]