Rate Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti

Dr. Stephen M. Evangelisti's Ratings

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Evangelisti. This was a surgery that I had contemplated for several years, but it was not until I met with Dr. Evangelisiti that I had the courage, quite frankly, to do it. From our initial meeting, he put me at ease with his calm manner and thorough answers to all of my questions. Pre-op, I met with a member of his staff to review the things that I might expect after surgery, and then with him to review the procedure, and to ask any more questions that I might have. The day of the surgery, he and I had a quiet chat prior to going into the OR; this was exactly what I needed at that moment. After surgery, I was beyond thrilled with my results. The first thing that I noticed was that my back no longer hurt! Cosmetically, I have felt like a new person: these breasts are in proportion to my body, unlike the breasts with which I was born. I have had no complications, and all of the surgical instructions and post-surgical care instructions were right on point. I had a question a week after surgery, and called his nurse, who answered it right away. I visited with Dr. Evangelisti twice after surgery, to review my progress, and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him, and his staff, to anyone for this procedure without a moment's hesitation! I truly wish that I had done this 10 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Decided to have a breast lift in December. From the first phone call, the staff were incredible. Michelle, the receptionist, has the most incredible personality...always smiles! The nurse answered additional questions after I scheduled the surgery. Dr. Evangelisti met with me and discussed the surgery and what to expect. On the day of surgery, he came in and talked with my husband and I. Did not rush out and answered more questions. Post-op, he came in again and discussed how it went. One week after (which was Christmas Eve) he met with me and looked at how I was healing. He took plenty of time discussed what to expect. Karen his nurse, was great (who was always in the room with the doctor). Overall, sixs weeks out, I feel and look great...excellent surgeon! So, if it's time to get the girls lifted, I highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon- a master at his craft! I had a full abdominoplasty and breast reduction. After six years my stomach is still perfect. The only thing I would have done differently is go smaller- breasts do grow back...I recommend Dr. E whole heartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr Evangelisti is amazing ...smart and talented I am a stage 3 breast cancer survivor and he fixed my botched up reconstruction .Highly recomend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I had breast reduction and tummy tuck with Dr. Evangelisti the whole experience was wonderful. The entire staff are wonderful and helpful and Dr. Evangelisti knowlegeable, kindness and professional. My surgery recovery went wonderful and I very please with the results, I recommend him to anyone, HE'S EXCELLENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I had a breast implants done by Dr. Evangelisti. The whole experience from the consultation to the follow up appointments was wonderful. The entire staff is knowledgeable and kind. I am thrilled with my results and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I wanted a nose job as young as I could remember. I searched many, many doctors over the years, even across the country via skype. When I met Dr. E, I just knew he was my doctor. He was warm and caring during my consultation, surgery, and follow up. He is extremely intelligent and skilled in his work. I have had three procedures done now and my own mother has not noticed one of them. I am ecstatic with the results. I appreciate his reservation and judgement on what needs to be done in surgery. He is amazing. He's my little secret.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2508659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had breast implants along with a lift, tummy tuck and inner thigh liposuction. I could not be more thrilled with the results. He did a phenomenal job, was always kind, answered all questions and I was back to work in 10 days. The pain was minimal, I was off all pain medication within 24 hours of surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Evangelisti, He is the best in his field!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I had multiple surgeries with Dr. Evangelisti over the past couple of years. I have had both facial work and work on my body. All of which I am very, very, VERY pleased with. This man is kind, knowledgeable and informative. You will not find a better plastic surgeon in the Rochester area... trust me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1027089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I went to Doctor E. seven years ago, over the course of 3-4 years for surgery on my hand. Although the first time he decided to do an UNAUTHORIZED surgery, my parents were very pleased with the results, as now I had done motion in my hand because I never did before. Three years later, he did ANOTHER unauthorized surgery and the results are horrific! When I went to visit him he said that everything would go back to normal, it's just because he's swollen and reassured me of this every time I was in his office, but even his face was priceless when the cast came off. After I really started to heal we called and he got defensive and assured it would go back to normal... again. After realizing nothing's going to change we called and called, never returned a phone call. I would never in my life refer anyone to him. He needs to fix up before he continues practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1027093].votes_count ]]