Rate Dr. Sonny Goel

Dr. Sonny Goel's Ratings

I rated Dr. Goel and his staff based on my experience with getting Lasik done from him. I wrote a full review on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/101494286246650493935/about?gl=us&hl=en). However, here is the summary: Dr. Goel lied to me in order to get my business and then abandoned me as a patient when things didn't go as planned.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goel is professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about every step of the LASIK process. He takes as much time as the patient needs to answer any questions, and is particularly great at easing the nerves of patients with anxiety. Dr. Goel treats each patient with the highest levels of care and compassion; I wouldn't trust my eyes to anybody else.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I felt compelled to write a review on Dr. Goel and his staff at LasikPlus in Towson. Im not an employee or paid to write this, but I felt it important to note to anyone that is considering Lasik to Choose Dr. Goel and LasikPlus. Dr. Goel personlly called me the night of my surgery to make sure I was doing ok and to see ig I had any questions. Everything was perfect and I honeslty do not have one bad thing to say. You can trust Dr. Goel and his team.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Goel is such a great doctor, he really made me feel relaxed for my lasik surgery and right after my lasik, my vision is perfect, i can see the world as it is, i would recommend dr Goel for anyone considering lasik, he did an amazing job with mine.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I had Dr Goel peform PRK on my left eye twice and it still isn't right. He said the reason my eye wasn't right is because I had blepharitis. I've had three doctors tell that I don't have blepharitis. I guess that's the only excuse he could come up with. My eye was better before he ever touched it. I needed my right eye done and he told me that I would have to twist his arm before he would do it. What does that tell you? He won't have to worry about touching either one of my eyes again. Would not recommend Dr Sonny Goel.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goel was terrific! Really goes out of his way to make you feel at ease before and during the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone considering LASIK.

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goel is an awesome ophthalmologist. His hand are very study during the surgery, he is good at waht he does. I will recommand him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Fantastic experience & results--- it's been 2 years and I'm stll 20/20. What a great feeling to wake up and be able to see the time on the alarm clock...

Submitted Feb. 28, 2010 | flag

Recently had LASIK with Dr Goel. The entire staff was very knowledgable and helpul throughout the entire process. Dr Goel was very friendly and ensured I knew exactly what was going on the entire time. I felt very comfortable and reccomend him and his staff to anyone.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Goel was amazing. The whole office staff made you feel really comforatble. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2007 | flag