Dr. Frances Y. Teng

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Frances Y. Teng has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5172997

11/02/14 1 1 1 1 I wish I checked the bad reviews before I visited Healthcare partners medical group personally on Dr. Teng. She is okay, very cold and detached, but her front office is something: they are very rude, unprofessional, and treat people HORRIBLY: the WORST doctors office I have ever seen in Los Angeles. Watch out for a strange looking woman who looks retarded with scars on her face who works for Teng's front office - she is the nastiest, rudest of them all. Teng's is not an idiot but she surely hires complete incompetent idiots and she deserves to be sued for the horrendous people she got running her office. SHAME ON YOU, Healthcare partners medical group! Shame of you, Teng!!!! I hope you all get sued out of existence. if Alessandro Obstetrics & Gynecology ever gets a class action law suit - I WILL JOIN IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!! They deserved to be put out of business.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frances" to "Frances Y."
RID: 2651396
17/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Teng is awesome. She always gives me accurate diagnoses and answers all my questions with helpful knowledge. She calls me promptly once those test results come out. That would be better if she could spend more time with me. I would highly recommend her to all my friends!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2396065
08/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Teng is the most attentive and caring doctor I've ever had. She responds to all phone calls extremely quickly regularly and checks up on her patients outside of scheduled appointments. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1762817
19/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Teng is a very compassionate & empathetic. She takes time to get to know her patients, their individual needs, explain the medical procedures & answer medical questions, & returns calls promptly & calls to up-date patients when necessary. I have recommend her to several friends who need a professional gynecologist.
RID: 1441527
15/05/11 5 5 5 5 I just gave birth to my 2nd child & Dr. Teng was my OBGYN. She is absolutely a great Dr. I would recommend her to all my family and friends. She is very patient, informative, and helpful. I felt at ease throughout my whole pregnancy and delivery.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 900438
29/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Teng delivered both my babies and I couldn't imagine having another doctor! She always asked if I had questions/concerns FIRST before doing exams. She called me at home to let me know the results of important tests and what they meant. A far cry from other Drs I've been to who are out of the room before you can even get a word in edgewise!
RID: 866992
21/04/09 5 5 5 5 Both the staff and Frances are great. She delivered my baby with great expertise. She was explained every little detail and spent a lot of time with me and my husband. I would recommended her whole heartedly. The downside is she only accepts PPO for OB services.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 384065
11/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Teng is fabulous! No matter what, she always makes you feel like you're the only patient she has. She is extremely kind, caring, and genuinely concerned about you. You never feel rushed. She takes as much time as you need to answer questions and explain procedures until you are comfortable with the information. Her office staff makes you feel very welcomed and always offers up a smile. I highly recommend Dr. Teng.  Respond