Rate Dr. Cory A. Golloub

Dr. Cory A. Golloub's Ratings

Dr. Golloub is not only a knowledgeable physician but also has a special way of personally engaging with his young patients (and their parents). He takes a genuine interest in your concerns and gives useful feedback to walk away with. Dr. Golloub is an expert at his craft.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

This is a test to see if my Rating are working. Others tell me that they put up ratings but nothing comes through. I've emailed RateMDs 7 times and no response. CAG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

The office is always accomadating, staff is always professional & upbeat even when very busy. Dr. Golloub is very knowledgeable. I have 3 children whom adore him, he always makes them feel at ease. I've gone to many other Drs. In the past always feel like I'm just a name to them. Dr. Golloub takes the time to listen he doesn't rush you in and out. We are all extremely please with the service we receive from the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr Golloub is hands down the best doctor!My entire family sees him and will always continue to see him.He is extremly knowledgeable, caring and sincere You will not find a more dedicated and better doctor around!!!!!!! I trust this man with my life!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Have been looking for a good internist for years until a friend recommended me to Dr. Golloub. Great listener and VERY thorough. Felt like I was his friend aws well. Labs are also done in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Unfortunately we had two very bad experiences with Dr. Golloub. The first occurred with myself where the leads for my EKG were placed in the wrong area giving a reading as though I was having heart failure at the age of 45. Dr. Golloub immediately sent me to the Emergency Room where I spent 2 days in the Cardiac Unit only to find out that I was perfectly healthy and that the EKG leads were placed in the wrong area of my chest giving a misreading of the results. The second error was life threatening in misdiagnosing my husband who ended up having to have 3 stents placed in his heart in emergency surgery after suffering for two weeks and being told by Dr. Golloub that it was either allergy or acid reflux. After two weeks, Dr. Golloub did suggest going for a stress test but did not perform an EKG on my husband during the first visit when he had symptoms. Unfortunately we will never use Dr. Golloub again. Also, the wait to see him was between 1-2 hours from your scheduled appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Hands down the best doctor I have ever gone to. Dr Golloub is professional yet personal. Well informed but a phenomenal listener. He truly listens to his patient prior to offering a solution. He does not walk in to every situation with a pre-canned solution but listens to the patients issues and needs and then discusses with the patient what the proper course of action should be. Me, my wife and two daughters all are patients and I have recommended Dr Golloub to MANY friends and business colleagues. Also, when I have found out other friends who use Dr Golloub it is amazing how we all have the same positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Golloub is extremely knowledgable and spends time to talk to each patient. There is never much of a wait. He is a very kind person and knows how to handle his patients (from infants to 90-year olds). I take my kids there and have made him my primary care physician as well. He treats each patient like family - which really means a lot!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Our whole family uses this practice. Dr. Golloub is awesome! He spends a good amount of time with each patient (like healthcare visits used to be) and is extremely knowledgeable. He is particularly wonderful with children - my toddler loves him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Dr. Golloub is the BEST!!! Love him!!! Amazing personality, great with kids and adults. Highly recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163688].votes_count ]]