Dr. John A. La Fata

Rate Dr. John A. La Fata

Dr. John A. La Fata's Ratings

I have found the staff to be very punctual and helpful. Dr. Lafata has a very pleasant manner is a good listener and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. LaFata to be understanding and most helpful in explaining my condition. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking to find a doctor.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

My 81 year old mother wanted to go to a woman doctor in Dr. La Fata's office and had been to Dr. La Fata in the past. Because she was a patient of Dr. La Fata a few years back, she was told that Dr. La Fata would not let her switch to the woman doctor. I wrote a letter and faxed it to the office and never received a reply.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

excellant doctor, very knowledgeable, shows care and concern and takes the time necessary to help you.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

I found Dr.LaFata to be very unprofessional. Not willing to listen. Felt very rushed. Quick in/quick out. Showed no compassion, quick to say it is all in your head and wanted to prescribe antidepressant. Staff appeared very fearful of him. Poor communication, not receiving calls regarding abnormal lab/results. Had to get on my own, and when I called office had to clear everything via MD who was sometimes difficult to find. I was in the hospital for a week and never saw him. I am now looking for another PCP.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag

Upbeat Internist with better-than-average index of suspicion-- . Easy to establish good rapport.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag