Rate Dr. Ronald B. Etskovitz

Dr. Ronald B. Etskovitz's Ratings

Wonderful Dr. very knowledgable and pleasant with his explanations and treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

For about 15 years I have been going to Dr. Etskovitz for very occasional foot problems (broken toe, arch problems, ingrown toenails, etc.), and I have recommended him to a number of friends and business associates. I would say there is general agreement among us that Dr. Etskovitz is the best physician in the Solar System. As you can see from other reviews here, Dr. E is extremely knowledgeable and skilled, caring, very patient, informative, personable -- the list goes on and on. I have never met any other physician quite like him. It is VERY difficult to square the two extremely negative reviews here with all of the other reviews here and with my own personal experiences with Dr. E. These two negative reviews just do not add up, regarding Dr. E AND his office staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Had a nerve root removal after trying injections. DR. Ron was outstanding. pain free after many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Etskovitz is fantastic! He gave me great advice, tools I could use right away, and he was full of information. I'm thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Etskovitz has about the best "bedside" manner of any doctor I've ever met, and he takes great care of my feet with no pain. A pleasant, knowledgeable and gifted podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

This man talked a lot, but he screwed up my bunionectomy horribly and i have been suffering for 2+ years and have seen over 5 doctors and have had 2 surgeries to fix his mistakes since i first stepped into his office. Words cannot even express my anger, never go to a podiatrist in general, go to a orthopedic foot and ankle specialist. The ones who are the head of the department at Brigham and Womens and Mass General actually know what they are doing on the operating table.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I had a ganglian cist that other doctors could not fix, I eben had sergery, one visit to Dr. E. and it was gone. very good bedside manner, I send friends to him all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Patinet gentle and caring. I've gone to him in waltham for 5 years. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

Dr Etskovitz is a wonderful doctor and caring person. He takes time to listen and make certain all problems are addressed. I feel very confident about his knowledge and consider myself fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

I am sad to see the previous post as I think that Dr. E. is the best foot doctor I have ever seen. He has a wonderful personality--I could sit and chat with him forever. He is down to earth and very genuine with his interest in getting to know me. He always remembers conversations and details from one apt to the next. The staff have always been able to get me in for a same day appt for a reacuring ingrown nail problem. He is one of the most gentle podiatrists that I have ever seen, as those of you know how painful nail removal can be. He takes his time with each patient, so the wait may be a bit..but I would recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028102].votes_count ]]