Rate Dr. Leonard W. Gray

Dr. Leonard W. Gray's Ratings

I'm very happy so far with my breast augmentation with Dr. Gray. He knows how to achieve that proportional & full look on your body. I highly recommend him and he's very helpful - i called him late night because I was freaking out on something which was just normal in the healing process. The person who reviewed about having stretchmarks - it happens depending on your skin laxity and it's not the surgeon's fault. Ladies do your research first before complaining. Family doctors & dentists also run late so deal with it. He only has 2 days a week for consults for all his clients/patients since the rest of the days are his surgery schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Gray is awesome. I have had a couple of breast augmentations with him and they have been perfect each time. He explains all the different implant types out there (some surgeons do not do this) and he is the only Dr. I know that does an incision at the very tip of the nipple so you have zero scarring. It's amazing! I referred my sister in law and best friend to him and he delivered both times. His work is beautiful and consistent. You are safe going to him as he runs tests and does his work out of Seton Medical. Robert in the front is very friendly, informative and answers all your questions. He specializes in breast augmentation but I have seen his liposuction work and it is flawless with minimal scarring as well. It doesn't get better then Dr. Clark!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I went to see Dr.Gray for breast augmentation a couple years ago. The staff was friendly, although the wait was fairly long. Dr.Gray seemed really good at what he does, he answered all my questions. At the time I had A cups, and communicated that I wanted a large B to small C. He then had me put on a leotard which was ripped on the side and looked dirty, and he started shoving different implants into them and asking me which ones I liked the best. To get to the point, I ended up with D cups, which look huge on my small body, and I got stretch marks on my breasts. During the follow up he tried to sell me some creams for stretch marks, and insisted that it's normal to have them. After doing research, I found that the reason I got stretch marks is because the implants were too big! I also had bad pains in one of my nipples, he showed me a painful massage that he said would help eventually. Well, it didn't as the matter of fact, it made me loose feeling in my nipple altogether.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

great result- worth the pain involved-Dr has lots of experience- very informative

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2008

I went to Dr. Gray for a breast augmentation using silicone gel implants. I was a 34B before the surgery and I wanted to go to a full C. I'm now a DD and am finding it hard to buy bras, sleep on my stomach, and do yoga. I clearly explained to Dr. Gray what I wanted and showed him photos too. I'm not sure how I ended up so big. If you are looking for big boobs, he's your guy. As big boobs go, mine are beautiful and the scars are practically invisible after only a few months. I had nice smallish/normal boobies before, so I am disappointed about the extreme size and worried about how big they'll get when i breastfeed....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028265].votes_count ]]