Rate Dr. Lakhjit S. Sandhu

Dr. Lakhjit S. Sandhu's Ratings

Very good cardiologist. Answered all of my family's questions in depth with simple terms. Staff was wonderful with no wait. My stent went PERFECT and now I can go back to my golf game!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1028286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Very patient doctor, explained information clearly and has been very cooperative in coordinating care with my other doctors too. I will definitley return to him if need be.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1028285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Very good doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring, have also heard nothing but great things about him. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1028284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2008

He answers all questions asked and takes time to address your concerns. My husband is his patient and I find him extremely caring and attentive to my husbands needs. My husband and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1028283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2007

The doctor was very rude and would not listen to what I had to say. Doesn't like to listen to the spouse of the patient. Walk out on my husband and I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1028287].votes_count ]]