Rate Dr. Luigi F. Bertoli

Dr. Luigi F. Bertoli's Ratings

Well, I have been a patient of Dr. B since Oct 2013 receiving iron infusions. He went from being my hematologist to my oncologist. Dr. B is so awesome when it comes to his passion in his work as well as his patients. My husband and I have had several appointments with him and I must say it was very comforting. I'm about to begin chemotherapy and actually don't feel as anxious as I was from the beginning. He has made it so comforting for us leading to my treatment day to where I am able to talk about it without breaking down crying. I'm going to start June 6 receiving them. We trust and believe in his advice because we trust in God. I love my oncologist's spirit and I thank God for his wisdom and knowledge. May God continue to bless the work Dr. Bertoli doing to help us. We love you Dr. B! Tracy and Mike Mccall

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Bertoli helped save my wife's life. We learned about him from a friend he had saved some 20 yrs before. THE most caring compassionate physician I have ever met. Keeps heaters in exam rooms so patient will be comfortable. Spends untold hours in research and study BUT still returns calls personally. My wife called one day with regular question answered by staff, Dr B called later that evening and said he saw she had called, wanted to be sure she got answer to inquiry. they don't get any better than this man.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I've seen a lot of doctors, and none can compare to the compassion and real personal interest of Dr. Bertoli. He listens, he asks questions, he takes what you say as true, and then he actually thinks about you and your case outside of the appointment time! He will try new and innovative ideas, conduct research and connect you to others if needed. Perhaps you might even say he cares too much--as a doctor of oncology you know he has to have seen so much sadness. What more can I say? He helped me and cared enough to when I was tossed over by others--and my case wasn't even in his field! Amazing.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag