Rate Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro

Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro's Ratings

Not only missed a cancer diagnosis but injected steroid in the lesion which made it worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2347349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Tenaro getting a second opinion due to some eczema issues on my face that continued after being treated by another dermatologist for 3 months. Dr. Tenaro explained why there was not progress and thoroughly explained the steps needed since the eczema had morphed due to the high use of steroids and cream. I finally felt relief and had hope for the first time in a few months. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a seasoned, experienced physician in the field of dermatology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

The Doctor and staff were very pleasant and nice. I took my 7 year old. I was very happy with the examination and the doctors knowledge. Unlike most places I've been to the wait was very short. The doctor saw us even before I could finish filling up the forms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Very knowledgeable in her field. Took necessary time to explain situation and was very efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Love love Dr. Tenaro wonderful bedside manner. Staff returned my call. I have reffered many patients to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][123139].votes_count ]]