Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Leslie J. Tenaro has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5562864
15/06/14 3 1 1 1 Not only missed a cancer diagnosis but injected steroid in the lesion which made it worse.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 4926328

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4  Respond
RID: 3646458
02/01/14 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Tenaro getting a second opinion due to some eczema issues on my face that continued after being treated by another dermatologist for 3 months. Dr. Tenaro explained why there was not progress and thoroughly explained the steps needed since the eczema had morphed due to the high use of steroids and cream. I finally felt relief and had hope for the first time in a few months. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a seasoned, experienced physician in the field of dermatology.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Leslie" to "Leslie J."
RID: 2324566
05/07/12 5 5 5 5 The Doctor and staff were very pleasant and nice. I took my 7 year old. I was very happy with the examination and the doctors knowledge. Unlike most places I've been to the wait was very short. The doctor saw us even before I could finish filling up the forms.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1430048
02/05/11 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable in her field. Took necessary time to explain situation and was very efficient.
RID: 1409686
07/04/11 5 5 5 5 Love love Dr. Tenaro wonderful bedside manner. Staff returned my call. I have reffered many patients to her.
Paid (or co-pay): $40