Dr. David M. Dobos

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. David M. Dobos has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David M."
RID: 881145
07/05/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient since 2000 and I would continue to use this doctor even if I moved miles and miles away. He is the "best" there is and I should know. I've seen many doctors in this specialty. He is the primary reason I remain a Kaiser member. He listens, he remembers and he really cares plus he calls me by name and very few doctors do that in this day and time. I trust him with my very life. He is #1 in my book.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond
RID: 383081
10/08/07 4 5 2 5 He is very knowledgeable but has a huge caseload which he has no control over because it is Kaiser. He is well thought of in general but in his pediatric practice he is so conservative in treatment that I see it as being detrimental to the care. Does adult and pediatric...I would not refer for pediatric psychiatry.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente