Rate Dr. Michael J. Fucci

Dr. Michael J. Fucci's Ratings

You cannot shedule an appointment unless it's a month or two ahead of the time. You'll be in pain and this doctor still cannot see you sooner than that. Of cause, when you come in, he is in a hurry and doesn't pay that much attention to your problems. I am certainly switching to a different doctor now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Fucci had his days. When we first met him he was attentive towards my son’s needs. He placed tubes in our son’s ears however, the right ear was left perforated /a hole In which Dr. Fucci said he could not fix until my son turned seven. My son was in pain and I could not imagine my son falling behind in school. Had to find another Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

This Doctor came highly recommended to me by Banner Desert Audiology Department as well as my child's Pcp. He is highly regarded in the community as one of the best ENT's. He was very professional and experienced. He performed the surgery to place ear tubes in my child's ears. The surgery literally took 4 minutes. He did an excellent job. If u are looking for an ENT- this is your guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Fucci and his staff are wonderful. He is an excellent Dr. and very knowledable compationate. He is an excellent Dr. I had gone thru 3 surgeries before I saw him and he was the only one that was able to fix my problem. I will continue to refer to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Bad attitude... He is all about the money and is not willing to correct his mistakes. I have had and Infection, rejection for 4 years and all he would do is give antibiotics. I needed my Cochlear device removed and he wanted to set an appointment for months out because he was to busy doing more implants.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Like so many others I have no health insurance at this time. But I do have plenty of money and great credit. His office refused to schedule me at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I'm new to the East Valley, and I am so lucky to have found Dr. Fucci. He is an extremely knowledgable, compassionate physician. He rates five stars in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Amazing credentials, very professional with that that human touch and makes you feel as if your the most important thought on his mind. You get his full attention with all questions answered. Office staff is definitely a result of a well organized team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

prompt, great with the children. talks with them, would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

Dr. Fucci is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029019].votes_count ]]