Dr. Michael F. Karagiozis

Rate Dr. Michael F. Karagiozis

Dr. Michael F. Karagiozis's Ratings

Truly the best Dr I have ever met & the only one I trusted my life with. Sadly Dr Mike has moved to Tampa, Fl. It will be difficult finding another Dr with the knowledge & care he gave to his patients. A True Angel

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor ! Hopefully he will be opening a new office and returning to seeing patients soon.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mike is great, would not hesitate to reccomend him, in fact I have to several people

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mike cares. This is evident in every aspect of his pratice, from the nurses he chooses to the time he takes to really listen to you, not just taking an inventory of symptoms, but getting to know the person also. He has improved my quality of life 100%.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag

I can't even begin to describe how much Dr. Mike has done for me and my partner. I was refered to him when I moved to Las Vegas and was immediately surprised by how much he just CARES. Recently my partner was hospitalized and Dr. Mike has gone above and beyond my wildest expectations. He has literally changed our lives, and I will never be able to repay him. He is a staple in our community and his compassion, care, and candor are of the highest quality. There is a special place in heaven for this man.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mike has been my doc since 2001, and I could not have been luckier than to be refered to him, by a friend who Dr. Mike brought back from death's door when most others had given up on him. The list is long of those that should be truly indebted to this man and thankful that they are on his patient roster. From my first visit to present I have never doubted my choice in a medical provider. Over the years I have seen many doctors, and have never found a more knowledgeable & caring individual. Dr. Mike's diagnosis are almost always spot on, & normally days or weeks ahead of the confirming tests. I have followed Dr. Mike around the valley and would follow him where ever he practices as long as I am able. Those of us who truly know Dr. Mike, know how busy he is trying to manage a large client base, and give each one of us EXCEPTIONAL care, so lets be alittle understanding when you may have to wait longer than anticipated, because when it is your turn, you will receiv

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

I was sent to dr mike by a friend of mine, I was a little discuraged at 1st because I was not able to find his location ( 3017 west charleston blvd ste 12 lv nv 89102) but after talking to his wonderful staff I understand the misunderstanding. Any way back to dr. Mike, after 3 dr.'s and 2 states no one was able to help get my levels under controle. After 1-2 visits with his office I started to feel better!!! A few months had past and my levels were better than I had seen them in a very long time! This man is very nice, caring, takes the time to listen to you and understand whats going on. ( he is not a patient factory he spends time with you so if you are in thewaiting room, expect to wait! That's why you are in that room.) he is a awesome dr and I will continue to go to his office! ( FYI ask about the IVbags if your not feeling well or just want a quick picker uper!)

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag

he saved my family's lives. I will be forever thankful for his commitment and compassion towards us all.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mike has been my dr. for aprox 2 years. I am diabetic and I depend on my dr. for a lot of things, mainly medication. I have not been able to find Dr. mike nor have I been able to recieve refills for my insulin! Even though i have a great benefit program from my job I am still paying full price for my meds. I am in the process of finding a new Dr. But until I do I will pay over $200.00 a month to stay alive! Thanks Dr. Michael Karagozis!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag