Rate Dr. J. HEATH Reese

Dr. J. HEATH Reese's Ratings

They don't spend anytime with you- it's all very rushed. I never felt like my concerns were being heard. When I did express a concern it was just written off as no big deal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I was a new patient with back pain and I was recommended this doctor by a friend.... consequently I never even met the doctor. They ran me through a bunch of scans said they were really busy and rushed me out the door with no adjustment....oh but first charged me $150. I am a very disgruntled patient and will not recommend this place to anyone. Beware!!!They just want your money...relief from the pain perhaps several days later when you come to a follow up appointment and they charge another $150.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Reese is awesome, can fit you in anytime you need, and staff is wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr Reese is a young, knowledgeable doctor who cares about his community. For the short time we have been going to him we have seen him donate his services to the workers of Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and have occasional free or discounted days for established patients. The latest of these was Aug. 17 where payment for an adjustment was $5 or more of school supplies to be donated to the needy. Dr Reese's caring attitude puts us at ease when it comes to having someone adjust your back (or other areas). If you are looking for a chiropractor, we highly recommend Dr. Heath Reese!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1029908].votes_count ]]