Rate Dr. Freddie Dial

Dr. Freddie Dial's Ratings

Don't ever go to this doctor. He is rude and unorganized and egotistical. Very unpleasant experience.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I love Dr.Dial !! He is the most kind,& caring Dr. I've ever met.He is always happy,personable,friendly,puctual,knowledgeable,patient & kind.His staff are all wonderful too!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dial has a very friendly staff, always seems to being smiling. Almost felt like I have known them for years. Dr Dial is one of the best doctor's I have ever seen. My first appointment was a thorough checkup (compared to my 5 minute one from my previous doctor, who was always triple-booked), he explained everything that he was checking and answered all of my questions. He has literature to passout and read! Even when I came back 15 minutes later to ask him a question I had forgotten to ask him, he finished up with the current patient and answered my question before seeing to his next one. Dr. Dial is a true honest person in this troubled time of disloyal doctors only wanting our money! Thank you Dr. Dial...

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dial is on time and manages his time very well.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Dial was very informative and knowledge about my thyroid condition. I just found out that I had a problem and was nervous to hear any bad news. He's a very kind doctor, he seems to care about me as a person instead of just a patient! Would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Staff is very nice too... always smiling! Thank you for everything Dr. Dial!!!

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

I randomly picked Dr. Dial because I was not getting answers from other Dr.'s regarding my thyroid. As soon as I walked into the exam room I was happy. Pamphlets about thyroid everywhere. He examined me, took time to explain details to me. He even pulled out a thyroid models to help me understand my condition. His staff is pleasant. I'm moving out of the area but I wish I could take him with me!!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2007 | flag