Rate Dr. Charles D. Mok

Dr. Charles D. Mok's Ratings

Dr. Mok and his staff have given me the best experience I've ever had for surgery. First of all, the facility itself is absolutely beautiful, he spared no expense. The whole staff is very hospitable and very concerning for the patients and your stay there. They made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed the whole experience. Dr Mok did my breast augmentation after Dr Roche did it a year ago. Doctor Roche left me with implants that did not completely drop, so I had extra skin hanging on the bottom, and the implants started shifting towards my armpits. When I confronted him about it he agreed and saw what I saw, but refused to correct them, unless I paid for the whole procedure again, whether they were his fault or not.I understand that as nature takes its course, sometimes you will not get the results you were hoping for, but the best advertisement from a plastic surgeon is the work that they do. Dr Mok not only fixed my augmentation, but provided me with a an entirely much better experience. I would recommend him to anybody to go to. I am upset with myself for wasting the time that I did and not going to him in the first place. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mok, his staff, and the experience that they have given me. I will be forever grateful for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Hello, First of all, the Shelby Township facility itself is amazing, you feel at home as soon as you get off the elevator. All the creature comforts are there for you, coffee, tea, cookies etc., comfortable furniture and a big screen TV. Of coarse that all means nothing if the doctors and staff let you down. That however is NOT the case, I am currently being treated by Angie with PRP treatments for hair loss, after the first treatment I noticed a difference in how my scalp felt more alive. I saw Angie last week for my 2nd of 3 treatments and before the treatment she took a full array of photos of my scalp and hair to compare to the initial photos taken on my first visit. My 2nd visit was only 3 weeks after my first and to my surprise when comparing the new photos with the originals, there was a noticeable improvement, after only 3 weeks. The procedure itself is no big deal. Angie is AMAZING, she is so considerate and thoughtful to your comfort level and overall well being. I could not have asked for a more understanding and patient professional, especially in the day and age where typically your treated like a number in most places and simply pushed through the system. I can't wait to see the difference when I go in for my 3rd treatment. I highly recommend Allure Medical Spa. If you are considering PRP treatments, do yourself a favor and go see Angie, she is the best medical provider I have ever come across in my 51 years. Frank J.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Extremely pleased! Doctor Mok did my Botox 3weeks ago now no more gummy smile and feeling confident! Now can't wait to next appt for skin tightening! Small wait but expected it and well worth it! I wouldn't compare the wait like my other doctor takes 1 1/2 after sitting in my paper gown lol dr Mok is straight to the point but answered my questions. I liked that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Allure spa awful dr Mok has a horrible bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

While the office is beautiful and the employees are very courteous I have not been completely satisfied with any of my treatments/procedures I have had done at Allure. First I had a varicose vein treated. One of the girls told me it would make my spider veins look better, the fact of the matter is that I have more spider veins than I did before and I still have tenderness in my leg where an injection was done. I kept getting told to wait it out and the pain would dissipate, it has not, over one year later. I have been getting treated with hormone replacement therapy, which is not inexpensive, and that has not helped either. I then made a poor decision to get a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and now I regret having that done as well. All in all I have probably spent more than 20 grand at Allure. My breasts are 2 different sizes and obviously lopsided. My nipples look like they belong to two different people. My tummy is still swollen and does not look any better than it did before. My surgery was over 6 months ago. One terrifying thing regarding my surgery-I woke up in the middle of it and felt pain. A friend of my had her breasts done there and also woke up during her surgery. This appears to be a standard of practice for them. I am told that I need to keep waiting, up to 1 year, to see what the results are. I would think that after 6 months I would see some improvement in my abdomen but no. Dr, Mok said after 1 year if I don't like anything about my breasts we could go back in to surgery and he would "tweek" things at no cost. Honestly, I don't want to have another surgery, wake up during another surgery or have more healing time. Very frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2608826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Came in to remove vericose veins. Dr. Mok and the stafff that have been in contact with have been very courtious and helpful especially Deninne, Brittany and Ambur. I would recommend Dr. Mok and Allure medical spa for vein treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Mok and the staff at allure medical spa are some of the finest professionals I have ever met. My last appointment was late in the day and as they left all of the staff stopped by my room to say goodbye as I left. Theresa and Cheryl have always been so great to me. I would reccomend allure to all friends and family. They always make me feel so comfortable and like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I am definitely impressed. My questions were answered, my privacy was respected, the staff is on-the-ball and I'm loving the results of my treatment. Their whole setup is refreshingly organized. Will recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have only dealt with the staff at Allure Med. Spa and each and every time have been very happy with the experience. They are all very knowledgeable and strive the make you comfortable ....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030148].votes_count ]]