Rate Dr. Charles D. Mok

Dr. Charles D. Mok's Ratings

Extremely pleased! Doctor Mok did my Botox 3weeks ago now no more gummy smile and feeling confident! Now can't wait to next appt for skin tightening! Small wait but expected it and well worth it! I wouldn't compare the wait like my other doctor takes 1 1/2 after sitting in my paper gown lol dr Mok is straight to the point but answered my questions. I liked that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Allure spa awful dr Mok has a horrible bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

While the office is beautiful and the employees are very courteous I have not been completely satisfied with any of my treatments/procedures I have had done at Allure. First I had a varicose vein treated. One of the girls told me it would make my spider veins look better, the fact of the matter is that I have more spider veins than I did before and I still have tenderness in my leg where an injection was done. I kept getting told to wait it out and the pain would dissipate, it has not, over one year later. I have been getting treated with hormone replacement therapy, which is not inexpensive, and that has not helped either. I then made a poor decision to get a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and now I regret having that done as well. All in all I have probably spent more than 20 grand at Allure. My breasts are 2 different sizes and obviously lopsided. My nipples look like they belong to two different people. My tummy is still swollen and does not look any better than it did before. My surgery was over 6 months ago. One terrifying thing regarding my surgery-I woke up in the middle of it and felt pain. A friend of my had her breasts done there and also woke up during her surgery. This appears to be a standard of practice for them. I am told that I need to keep waiting, up to 1 year, to see what the results are. I would think that after 6 months I would see some improvement in my abdomen but no. Dr, Mok said after 1 year if I don't like anything about my breasts we could go back in to surgery and he would "tweek" things at no cost. Honestly, I don't want to have another surgery, wake up during another surgery or have more healing time. Very frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2608826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Came in to remove vericose veins. Dr. Mok and the stafff that have been in contact with have been very courtious and helpful especially Deninne, Brittany and Ambur. I would recommend Dr. Mok and Allure medical spa for vein treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2438986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Mok and the staff at allure medical spa are some of the finest professionals I have ever met. My last appointment was late in the day and as they left all of the staff stopped by my room to say goodbye as I left. Theresa and Cheryl have always been so great to me. I would reccomend allure to all friends and family. They always make me feel so comfortable and like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I am definitely impressed. My questions were answered, my privacy was respected, the staff is on-the-ball and I'm loving the results of my treatment. Their whole setup is refreshingly organized. Will recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have only dealt with the staff at Allure Med. Spa and each and every time have been very happy with the experience. They are all very knowledgeable and strive the make you comfortable ....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I had a Breast Aug, and Liposuction to my thighs and hips done at Allure Medical Spa by Dr. Mok, and it was by far one of the best things I have ever done. From the moment I walked into the lobby until the time my appointments were over, I couldn't have felt more comfortable in the staff and Dr. Mok. Dr. Mok was knowledgeable of the procedures, and made sure I was clear on what to expect as far as pain and recovery. He was completely accurate. And I didn't need to use any pain medicine stronger than ibuprofen. Dr. Mok always made himself approachable and never made me think I was asking too many questions. The facility is incredibly clean, and has all the newest state of the art technology. They are very open to the patients regarding their credentials and facility and I had no doubts regarding Dr. Moks skills. The staff at Allure goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Allure Medical Spa and Dr. Mok to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

first off, know that DR. MOK IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED and does all his procedures in the back of the office which i wasn't able to look at. when you go in to see him, expect to be insulted and judged because he will be very rude with you and he will be rough with your body and it will be in front of at least one other random person (not the staff). he was very rushed during my consult and in the middle of his frenzied poking and prodding and talking he managed to sign me up for a completely different procedure in addition to the lipo i came in for, which i was not at all comfortable with and felt too afraid to object to. as far as staffing goes, everyone was wonderful and i felt very welcome among everyone but the doc. my advice, look for someone with certifications who doesn't do the procedures in the back room like this guy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1030154].votes_count ]]