Rate Dr. Charles D. Mok

Dr. Charles D. Mok's Ratings

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mok and the staff at allure medical spa are some of the finest professionals I have ever met. My last appointment was late in the day and as they left all of the staff stopped by my room to say goodbye as I left. Theresa and Cheryl have always been so great to me. I would reccomend allure to all friends and family. They always make me feel so comfortable and like family!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

I am definitely impressed. My questions were answered, my privacy was respected, the staff is on-the-ball and I'm loving the results of my treatment. Their whole setup is refreshingly organized. Will recommend!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I have only dealt with the staff at Allure Med. Spa and each and every time have been very happy with the experience. They are all very knowledgeable and strive the make you comfortable ....

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I had a Breast Aug, and Liposuction to my thighs and hips done at Allure Medical Spa by Dr. Mok, and it was by far one of the best things I have ever done. From the moment I walked into the lobby until the time my appointments were over, I couldn't have felt more comfortable in the staff and Dr. Mok. Dr. Mok was knowledgeable of the procedures, and made sure I was clear on what to expect as far as pain and recovery. He was completely accurate. And I didn't need to use any pain medicine stronger than ibuprofen. Dr. Mok always made himself approachable and never made me think I was asking too many questions. The facility is incredibly clean, and has all the newest state of the art technology. They are very open to the patients regarding their credentials and facility and I had no doubts regarding Dr. Moks skills. The staff at Allure goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Allure Medical Spa and Dr. Mok to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

first off, know that DR. MOK IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED and does all his procedures in the back of the office which i wasn't able to look at. when you go in to see him, expect to be insulted and judged because he will be very rude with you and he will be rough with your body and it will be in front of at least one other random person (not the staff). he was very rushed during my consult and in the middle of his frenzied poking and prodding and talking he managed to sign me up for a completely different procedure in addition to the lipo i came in for, which i was not at all comfortable with and felt too afraid to object to. as far as staffing goes, everyone was wonderful and i felt very welcome among everyone but the doc. my advice, look for someone with certifications who doesn't do the procedures in the back room like this guy.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

I had a mommy makeover on March 25, 2013. My results were not what I had hoped for, so Dr Mok performed a free of charge revision surgery September 26, 2013. After a few weeks from the initial surgery I knew things were not right. I told him my concerns and sent him pictures, he agreed to do revision after 3 months. So when 3 months came, he told me I had to give it more time. As the weeks passed, my issues became worse and worse. He then agreed to do revision after 6 months. I have had zero follow ups and very little after care. I never seen Dr Mok after my revision, just a nurse. I live 9hrs away from his office so after care has been non existent. We keep in touch through email, text msg, and phone. He has been rude and belittling when I express my concerns. I do NOT recommend Dr Mok to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

I received excellent customer service during my last visit to Allure Medical Spa on 7/23/13. The care was gentle and appropriate. All of my questions and concerns were answered. I am looking forward to my next visit to allure. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who are looking to improve the condition of their skin! I received excellent customer service during my last visit to Allure Medical Spa on 7/23/13. The care was gentle and appropriate. All of my questions and concerns were answered. I am looking forward to my next visit to allure. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who are looking to improve the condition of their skin!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

I have to admit I made the decision to have the combi tuck on the spot. I wanted to avoid the added costs of a hospital stay. Dr. Moc was the only doctor to find that I had several umbilical hernias. I did not really know how painful the first week would be and post operativly I was in a panic. I began to read things on line which caused me to distrust Dr. Moc and the anxiety worsened which was not helping my recovery. In all honesty, Dr. Moc did an excellent job. I am now five weeks post op and everything that happened was normal. He is spot on about diet and exercise. He did due dillegence by having the area ultra sounded and there were two seromas which he aspirated and found no infection. Often the scar will open and look horrible, but his treatment plan of sulfa cream and prophilactic antibioltics is working. As a young 61 year old I can now see the flat tummy I had.. Dr. Moc is not the hand holding type he is honest and to the point. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation done and I love the way they turned out. I went in for a check up and my concern was the way my belly button scar looked in the beginning (since I had then put through my belly button) and he checked at every appt after and asked if I was satisfied. And I am for the most part. He is a great surgeon and the staff is very friendly.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag