Rate Dr. Jane Winter

Dr. Jane Winter's Ratings

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Winter. I have had extremely positive experience with her diagnostic, analytical, and treatment approach. She is thorough, highly experienced and skilled, has great relationships within/across Northwestern to get you to any other doctors you need to see, and she has a caring staff. It is really scary to have cancer and face so many unknowns. Dr. Winter has really helped me get through a terrible time, and I feel confident that my currently positive health status is directly attributable to her.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

She's a tough warrior against cancer with a heart of gold. Her personable demeanor helped me on a mental and emotional level. Her wealth of knowledge and compassion is why I'm a cancer survivor today.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Outstanding, compassionate, an international expert in malignant lymphoma and transplantation.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2007 | flag