Rate Dr. Gary R. Fishman

Dr. Gary R. Fishman's Ratings

I brought in my mom to see Dr. Fishman a few months ago and he gave her such close care that I decided to become his patient myself. Appointments are very easy to get, he will always take his time and the office is very friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

Dr. Fishman is the best. He has the best office in the bronx. Its super clean, the staff always cleans in front of me. I always can get an appointment right away. They have seen me as a walk in anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

Dr. Fishman did my cataract surgery. He explained to me all the options, he even offered me the latest techniques with new lenses. I made an educated decision about my surgery and am now very happy. I see great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Fishman diagnosed my son with a very rare condition. Even though he was not a specialist in his disease he made sure to contact the right specialist, give him my son's situation and continued to be involved in his care. My son was diagnosed with a brain tumor which was eventually removed. If it wasnt for Dr. Fishman, my son would not be doing as well as he is doing now. I cannot thank him enough for doing what he did for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2007

He is an amazing doctor who came to see me late at night when I had an emergency with my eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030241].votes_count ]]