Rate Dr. Timothy A Murphy

Dr. Timothy A Murphy's Ratings

Amazing doctor! Has helped my sister tremendously with her condition, highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Murphy is the only psychiatrist I've ever trusted and who I feel made an accurate diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Not the person to go to if you want someone who'll listen to you. Did diagnose our son w/ADD, although we tried to tell him that it's much, much more than that, and prescribed meds which have helped to a certain degree. Just happy we got some sort of treatment started. Completely contradicted the therapy we've been receiving as a family, which we found terribly counterproductive. Essentially took the side of our very manipulative child, who played him like a fiddle, and told us that our techniques for punishment were wrong--in spite of the fact that we're working closely w/a counselor on behavioral modification based on a rewards/consequences system. Not extremely compassionate or sympathetic to the struggles we've had for the last 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

This doctor over-prescribed too many medications that were later found to have done more far harm than good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Murphy is one of the most compassionate and down to earth psychiatrists I've known. He refrains from resorting to labels when diagnosing patients, preferring to treat each patient as an individual instead of as a standard textbook case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

Dr.Murphy always acted very strange and made me feel very uncomfortable. He seemed to be in another world when i was talking to him. He persisted with treatments I did not want to use. I would not recommend him to anyone i know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Excellent Dr. that listens, is very supportive, very professional and I have a lot of confidence in his skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030287].votes_count ]]