Rate Dr. Glenn C. Landon

Dr. Glenn C. Landon's Ratings

i had a total hip replacement that left one leg 3 inches shorter than the other...dr. glann landon performed that surgery. dr landon repeatedly dismissed my concerns starting while i was still in the hospital and then through followup as well. he offered no suggestions or guidance as to how i was to deal with horrible problem other than to tell me "we'll handle it when we do the other hip". that was his remark as he ran out the door on my last followup. "see up om a uear"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

He almost let my father die(TWICE!) He tried to send my father home to wait 3 days for test results. I did not go for this and he agreed to admit him pending the test results. My father went into A-fib, was in septic shock, in CCU for 10days and in an acute hospital, LTAC or SNF for 6 months. This doctor gave us little hope of my father walking again. However we found a WONDERFUL Orthopedic Surgeon whom performed miracle surgeries and my father is now leading a full life and enjoying his retirement with friends and family (children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren). AS HE SHOULD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093431].votes_count ]]