Rate Dr. Jan M. Johnson

Dr. Jan M. Johnson's Ratings

With Dr Johnson you never feel rushed as if your just a number. She takes her time and truly listens to your concerns. My son loves her as she personalize his visit. We are big fans!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Johnson is amazing and caring. She is thorough when she examines my kids and is good at identifying medical concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Love her and have recommended her to a number of my friends. She always takes the time to really listen - I never feel rushed and or brushed aside. She is very knowledgable and on top of the latest in her field. I have complete confidence in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Wonderful doctor...caring, knowledgable and great with kids! Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

Friendly. Caring. A mother of young children. I completely trust her with my children's lives!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030393].votes_count ]]