Rate Dr. Lawrence B. Werlin

Dr. Lawrence B. Werlin's Ratings

My husband and I worked with Dr. Werlin in the 1980's for 8 years. We were on the cutting edge of Fertility and ended with a baby girl. Dr. Werlin has been the best doctor, human, and and man I have meet. I think about him and pray for him everyday. My daughter is 25 now and she is in perfect health. Dr. Werlin cried with us and yes laughed with us. I feel so blessed that he came into our life. Even if I had never gotten pregnant I would still think the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Coastal Fertility and Dr. Werlin are the best of the best! So compassionate and caring. I felt like we were in the best hands from the very first appointment. We got pregnant on our very first IUI cycle. Dr Werlin is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Werlin and his staff are incredible! I have never met a group of people who are so friendly, and genuinely care about you. Dr. Werlin personally calls you with lab results and makes you feel so comfortable. When I came to my 12 weeks and my "graduation day", I was relieved I had made it through my first trimester, but sad to know my time was done with Coastal Fertility. You will not be disappointed, Dr. Werlin is basically my angel here on Earth, and because of him I was able to get pregnant with my first attempt with IUI and I conceived quadruplets. He has answered my prayers, and made me and my husband's dreams come true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr. Werlin is an excellent doctor with a very happy staff. He is always there to support and give encouragement. His energy is contagious. You can tell that he really loves what he does, and his nurses and staff do too. I would recommend this office to anyone that is in need of Dr. Werlin's services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Werlin and his staff's care .They helped us achieve our dream and i am pregnant after undergoing IVF at their clinic. Dr. Werlin and his staff particularly Anne,Michele,Joanne and Lisa are very friendly and made us feel welcomed . IVF is a very emotionally and financially draining procedure and we were so scared while undergoing this procedure but Dr.werlin and his staff soothing and assuring instructions made our journey as pain free as possible.special Thanks to Embriology team for creating our bundle of joy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Werlin and staff at Coastal Fertility has been nothing but exceptional. He made us feel comfortable and seemed to always make us laugh during the hard times. We loved his positive and upbeat attitude during the entire process. Coastal Fertility’s entire staff is friendly and professional; additionally the office is extremely neat and clean. As a patient we appreciated Dr. Werlin's punctuality, as he always saw us on time. After hearing stories from our friends about their experiences with other fertility doctors we know that the care we received was second to none. Whether it was his energetic personality at 630am calling us by our nicknames or him personally making the phone calls regarding results and blood work he always made us feel comfortable. Thank you, Coastal Fertility, for helping us through this journey. We would recommend the practice to anyone seeking fertility assistance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

We could not have be more pleased and blessed to have found Dr. Lawrence Werlin of Coastal Fertility Medical Center. He was very pleasant & honest with his thoughts regarding our situation. He was never pushy & never gave a sales pitch unlike other doctors we've met. He knew it can only happen when we're ready. We also noticed how his staff were very friendly & easy going yet professional. Months have passed & we were finally ready. Having experienced IVF w/ a different doctor, we pretty much knew the procedure. The huge difference which we found very valuable was the fact that despite his many patients, Dr. Werlin gave everyone a personalized service & kept appointments on time. He was there for every ultrasound, major procedures & would personally call regarding laboratory results. We only experienced this kind of treatment with Dr. Werlin. We highly recommend Dr. Werlin & his team for your infertility needs & we hope your journey will be as pleasant as ours if not even better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

After extensive reasearch and a few interviews, we chose Dr. Werlin to lead us through the path of IVF. Our criteria was success rates, price, experience, bed manner and "chemistry". Dr. Werlin met all of our criteria and exceeded our expectation. The Coastal Fertility team are just a wonderful staff, incredibly understanding and professional. My husband is completely pleased with the experience. Dr. Werlin will always leave you on a positive note, even when the conversatino is a tough one. We could not imagine going through an IVF process with anyone else. Except for waiting a couple of times for a bit, our experience in terms of medical attention was outstanding. And we did have complications that were dealt with promptly, immediately and with my health and our baby's health at heart. Do call...you might actually get a glimpse of the kindness and availability we got. Good luck on your own journey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Werlin and his team are, hands down, the best doctor's office I have ever been to. I manage a medical office myself and strive each day to have things run as smoothly as they do in his office! The Werl and his entire staff are excellent at what they do. From my first consultation with Dr. Werlin up until now everything has been great and consistent. Another way Dr. Werlin goes above and beyond is he personally calls you the same day with your test results. I have never met a doctor that consistently does that, other than Dr. Werlin. Honestly every single person I've dealt with at Coastal has been extremely friendly, competetent and caring. Regardless of whether or not I had a positive outcome (which I did!) from my fertility treatments I would highly recommend Dr. Werlin and Coastal Fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Werlin and his staff were AMAZING! Very honest, professional and compassionate every step of the way. Infertility is a very stressful and emotional experience and a couples relationship, and yet the staff at Coastal Fertility were very comforting and supportive through-out our whole process. I have already recommended him to several friends and family, and will continue to rave about his passion and love for this field! Thank you Dr. Werlin for being the VERY BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030429].votes_count ]]