You may also like

Rate Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand

Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand's Ratings

Dr. Farhoomand has saved my life twice and has spent so much time with my chronic problems. Other docs are 7 to 10 minute appointments and then give you the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Farhoomand is a genius and will spend as much time as it takes. He is the best doctor ever. I am a nurse, I would know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Missed a huge indicator for a serious problem. Nice guy, not helpful. Won't return.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2439007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Wonderful, caring, bright, and amazing Doctor. He will do all he can to make sure you are helped and taken care of without rushing you out the door. He is worth your time in the waiting room which may be long, but well worth his personal attention!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Awesome doctor. He will get to the bottom of your health issues. He really cares. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

I am an RN - so I may be a bit more critical than some people. I think Dr. Farhoomand is excellent and I am so glad that I found him. I go to him even though he does not work at the same hospital as I do. He is an excellent diagnostician and very, very intelligent. I wish all docs took as much time with thier patients as he does. He explains everything which is also very helpful. He is also kind and compassionate. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I think he is the BEST OF THE BEST without a doubt.I noted he never wears a watch so time is of little concern when it's your turn to be seen, you have his undivided attention and will get all the time necessary to address your ailment. He is what all docs should be; caring ,kind and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Too bad there is so few of his ilk! God Bless you Doctor Farhoomand! He is what I call a problem solver, if there is a solution to your ailment HE Will Find It.I feel very fortunate to have him for my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

Best Doctor in North San Diego County. He has the patients best interest at heart and takes the time to make the patient feel acknowledged and explains everything in great detail. The only doctor I would wait to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Best doctor I have ever encountered. He treats my elderly mother with care and is so very patient with her.If it were not for Dr. Farhoomand I doubt she would still be with us. I can't say enough good about him. What a wonderful sense of humor he has, always smiling. We are lucky to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

He works extremely hard to be informative while trying to stay punctual. The high level of care and information is worth it if/when he may run a bit late. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

Extremely knowledgable and open. Explains things clearly and at your level. Gives you plenty of time and his full attention when he is with you. I am completely comfortable and have full confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030607].votes_count ]]