Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

15/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5349541
16/04/14 5 1 1 1 Missed a huge indicator for a serious problem. Nice guy, not helpful. Won't return.
RID: 5318683

30/03/14 1 1 2 1
Respond

11/04/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1464478
14/06/11 5 3 5 5 Wonderful, caring, bright, and amazing Doctor. He will do all he can to make sure you are helped and taken care of without rushing you out the door. He is worth your time in the waiting room which may be long, but well worth his personal attention!  Respond
RID: 1457241
04/06/11 4 4 5 5 Awesome doctor. He will get to the bottom of your health issues. He really cares. Very knowledgable. Highly recommend.  Respond
RID: 1350611
31/01/11 5 5 5 5 I am an RN - so I may be a bit more critical than some people. I think Dr. Farhoomand is excellent and I am so glad that I found him. I go to him even though he does not work at the same hospital as I do. He is an excellent diagnostician and very, very intelligent. I wish all docs took as much time with thier patients as he does. He explains everything which is also very helpful. He is also kind and compassionate. I recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1295818
17/11/10 5 5 5 5 I think he is the BEST OF THE BEST without a doubt.I noted he never wears a watch so time is of little concern when it's your turn to be seen, you have his undivided attention and will get all the time necessary to address your ailment. He is what all docs should be; caring ,kind and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Too bad there is so few of his ilk! God Bless you Doctor Farhoomand! He is what I call a problem solver, if there is a solution to your ailment HE Will Find It.I feel very fortunate to have him for my Doctor.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 1242589
02/09/10 5 4 5 5 Best Doctor in North San Diego County. He has the patients best interest at heart and takes the time to make the patient feel acknowledged and explains everything in great detail. The only doctor I would wait to see.
RID: 1161553
03/05/10 5 5 5 5 Best doctor I have ever encountered. He treats my elderly mother with care and is so very patient with her.If it were not for Dr. Farhoomand I doubt she would still be with us. I can't say enough good about him. What a wonderful sense of humor he has, always smiling. We are lucky to have found him.
RID: 1038425
19/11/09 5 4 5 5 He works extremely hard to be informative while trying to stay punctual. The high level of care and information is worth it if/when he may run a bit late. I would highly recommend him!
RID: 923236
26/06/09 4 3 5 5 Extremely knowledgable and open. Explains things clearly and at your level. Gives you plenty of time and his full attention when he is with you. I am completely comfortable and have full confidence in him.  Respond
RID: 916236
18/06/09 5 5 5 5 Outstanding doctor. Explains things to you, gives you plenty of time. He is very sharp, very upbeat, very helpful in every way. I look forward to my appointments and I have great confidence in him as a doctor.
RID: 382019
08/08/07 5 3 5 5 Great Office staff! Doctor was very personable and very approachable!
Insurance: CIGNA