Rate Dr. Jacqueline Crawford

Dr. Jacqueline Crawford's Ratings

Excellent "bedside" manor. Very knowledgeable and LISTENS to what you're asking or saying. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

I have been a fortunate person with few illnesses and overall good health. A few years ago I became ill with some strange symptoms that stumped the Internal Meds and two specialists I saw. Over the next several months I continued to be ill, improving on some of the symptoms and gradually becoming worse with others. My first visit with Dr Crawford and she told me what she thought was happening. She said, we need to do a MRI and a blood test for these things and then we will know for certain. She started me on some medication for my diagnosis and within a week I was improving. There is not a cure for my illness, but there is treatment. Dr Crawford continues as my physician and I cannot imagine how sick I may have become before someone was able to correctly diagnose my problem if she had not been there. She answers my questions and I feel like she really cares how I am feeling. I am so fortunate to have found her and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag