Rate Dr. Randy A. Spector

Dr. Randy A. Spector's Ratings

Called to ask Dr. Spector if he could set up some resources for a patient. He didn't understand how to do it, over-complicated the process, acted annoyed, and practically hung up on me. Do you want to help your patient or not? His arrogance and lack of patience spoke volumes. We're all busy and no, you are not superior. I do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was a patient for over 15 yrs before moving out of state. He is a good doctor although he is lazy when writing out prescriptions. He'll put all on 1 script. Also he is extremely difficult when asked to fill out paperwork. If you have other problems besides the one you're there for he gets' very frustrated and even mad. Overall a good Doc and staff is very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have been a patient for 18 years, and highly recommend him. I can always get an appointment when I need one, which is huge to me as when I am sick and need treatment, I need it right away so I can get back to work. Office is out-dated, but appointment availability and treatment are much more important to me than the looks of the office. The only negative I have to say is that not accepting credit cards is inconvenient to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Spector is an intelligent, extraordinary family practitioner, very committed to medical science, up on recent diverse treatment protocols , and strictly dedicated to the art of healing. We, have been for 3 years, and have been appreciative for the quality of the care received from, Dr.Spector. His staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond to help answer questions in a timely manner.He has always been honest regarding his capabilities and does not hesitate to refer patients if a condition is not within his capability to treat. We have never been disappointed by the care we receive from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Very good doctor. Honest. Does have a sense of humor but sometimes rushed. Office is neat and clean. That is more important than "being modern." Staff is very nice to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

The office and equipment appear to not have not been upgraded since the sixties. The doctor always seems rushed and has no sense of humor. Very hesitant to prescribe medications. He seems knowledgable but not very friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

My family and I have been using Dr. Spector as our family doctor for 20 years. He was a life saver after my mother was misdiagnosed by another doctor. He was terrific with my kids when they were young and continues to give them great care into their 20's. Dr. Spector is knowledgeable, caring and knows his patients. His staff is wonderful, helpful, and friendly. His offices could use a face lift, but the people working in them are top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2010

Staff has bad manners also the doctor has no patient for his patients. Feel like he is a salesperson than a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

I found him to be inpatient and rushed. Not a good listener. Not good at establishing the type of relationship needed between patient and dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2009

Dr. Spector has been my family's physician for many years. I never have to wait long in his waiting room and his staff is extremely helpful. He listens compassionately and takes his time with each patient. He is conservative when it comes to prescribing mediciation. He is a very good diagnostician! Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1030998].votes_count ]]