Rate Dr. Wayne J. Caputo

Dr. Wayne J. Caputo's Ratings

Great great doctor, most of nurse a ok most days but they can rude on many occasions. I've had several incidents with his staff. I would call and say the doctor asked me to call or come this day and their attitudes were outrages. I had to call the hospital administration about his front desk staff at the wound care center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He is such a sweet Dr. I went to see him when I was 16 and I shattered my foot/ankle..then again now, 27. He is still amazing. His staff is wonderful, such sweet ladies, He cares so much about His Patients well being, and His Patients comfort. I couldn't ask for a more attentive Doctor. He is very thorough, and answers all of your questions, honestly, and makes sure you understand EVERYTHING. The appointments are usually very early in the AM, but that's ok. Only complaint, but it's not a deal breaker, His office is kept very warm, If you don't like the temperature being too warm, it may be a little uncomfortable, but He's so good of a Doctor, I can care less (and I hate the heat)! I recommend him to everyone. I wish all Doctors were like him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1031040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Excellent doctor that cares about his patients, he loves what he does and makes you feel at home. Explains everything to you in simple terms so that a regular person can understand it. If you need a foot doctor choose one of the best dr caputo.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1031039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Dr.Caputo was willing to see me when I was in severe pain as a new patient without a wait. He was very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1031038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Receptionist is nasty and hung up on me when i tried to make an appointment she nothing open till end of march and hung up. Nasty and unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Caputo is THE BEST!!!!! He has helped my on numerous occasions, and when a DR tells you the truth, and it's actually TRUE, that's unbelievable. How many Dr's are in the office at 6am and start seeing patients at 6:01am, God Bless Dr. Caputo...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Podiatrist Wayne Caputo is an excellent wound care doctor and a "human doctor," he talks to, not down to patients, gives straight answers to all questions asked of him and is one of the very best podiatrists/podiatry surgeons in NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

DR. CAPUTO IS THE BEST DR. EVER!! THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE AND LEG WHEN OTHERS SAID IT COULD NOT BE SAVED. DR. CAPUTO SAID IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE AND IT WAS. HE DID WHAT OTHER DOCTORS COULDNT DO IN A YEAR, IN 6 MONTHS. MY MOTHER WAS ABLE TO WALK AND WEAR SHOES, SOMETHING SHE THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. TRUST HIM WITH YOUR LIFE BECAUSE WE DID!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I went to this doctor after reading great reviews about him on this site but was totally disappointed. Was seeing multiple patients at the same time in different rooms. Took an X-Ray but was not interested in telling me what the problem is. Was in a great hurry. All he was interested in was to give a steroid injection in both the feet without explaining its pros and cons. Thankfully, i was aware of the side-effects of steroid, so i refused to take it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Dr Caputo was by far one of the best Doctors I have ever been to in my life. His staff was so pleasant and he himself as a Doctor is just fantastic. There is no way you cannot leave his office without a smile on your face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031032].votes_count ]]