Rate Dr. James Fardoulys

Dr. James Fardoulys's Ratings

I used the good Doc 10 years ago for an ACL recon and clean. He answered all my questions took the time to explain the process and was very professional. I have recommended to all my friends over the past 10 years for orthopaedic work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

After many bad experiences I was very grateful to have been referred to Dr Fardoulys. What a gentleman. Happy to listen and answer your questions. His secretary is an absolute pleasure to deal with. A great team with compassion and understanding. Highly recommend. I have never looked back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Great surgeon. Not easy to get in quickly but worth the wait. Receptionist wonderful to deal and Surgeon is a gentleman. Great results. Happy to recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

It was wonderful to find a doctor that could accurately diagnose my shoulder problem and was able to successfully fix it. Dr Fardoulis was kind, polite and respectful but most of all, very knowledgeable. The operation went well and I am now happily recovering from the shoulder surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Fardoulis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Surgery never fixed problem, but a pleasant and knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Knee Surgery: I found the quality and professionalism of Dr Fardoulys and his team second to none. The anaesthetic was administered by Dr. Ralph Kippner and between them both a good job and great recovery was had. I have had previous clavical surgery with this duo, also with amazing results and minimum discomfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Very helpful and understanding and got a great result with a LARS PCL repair

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Did a fantastic job on my knee (acl reconstruction) in September of last year. Leader in his field, higly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

James was brilliant! Fixed both my dodgy knees and I was able to not only play sport again but train full time for triathlon with no complaints since! and that was 6 years ago! Brilliant! And not to mention an all-around nice guy! Followed up on me personally when I was in recovery after surgery :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Did a fantastic job on my right shoulder. Very knowledgeable. 5 years later I am still pain free although am now hunting how down again to do my other shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031046].votes_count ]]