Rate Dr. Rebecca J. Caserio

Dr. Rebecca J. Caserio's Ratings

Dr. Caserio is a first rate diagnostician, is clear and decisive and acts effectively in the treatment of her patients. I have found her professional behavior to be above reproach. She is caring, listens attentively and communicates well. We are fortunately to have someone with her exceptional talent in our region. Longish waiting times in her office occur from time to time, so I arrive with reading material. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Caserio in her area of specialization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I'm a research physician and I never mention this when I have an office appointment; I a guy who would rather ignore a problem than see anyone for it. I saw Dr. C a while back for a derm problem (complicated by the fact that I had ignored it) and she immediately figured out that I had been ignoring my general health..she did a physical exam that most family practice internists would be proud of and fixed my problem in short order. She's friendly, busy (good docs always are) and treated me great. I suspect that she treats all of her patients that way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I have been going to Dr. C on and off for 25 years. My impression is she is extremely knowledgeable, very hard to get an appointment in a timely manner. She has limited her practice and sometimes it appears you are forced to see her PA. You get the feeling you have limited time with her because she is in demand and there are always assistants or students around so some privacy is lacking. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

Will never go back. The office staff fight in front of patients and don't seem to care who hears. The doctor herself is just rude and arrogant. Cannot stand her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I have always thought of her as being very efficient .I go to her on a regular bass & will continue a long as i feel she is kowledgeable:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I saw her for only once or twice; hey, she was very nice to me and knew her stuff (I didn't tell her that I was also "in the profession")...She treated my problem, ordered and checked the right labs and really treated me well.....I never see a doctor if it's something that I can treat myself with an RX or bandaids and duct tape, but I would see her again in a heartbeat if I have any further derm concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Thought her "bedside" manner left much to be desired. As another poster mentioned, there are usually students present during consultations--FOUR students, the time I was there. My complaint was adult acne and she asked me to take off all of my clothing and proceeded to count each and every blemish on my body, in front of the GROUP of people in the exam room. Very embarrassing and I found her to be rude and inconsiderate of my privacy or feelings. Would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Dr. Caserio- very knowlegeable and will get you results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. C is very friendly and helpful. she's kind of touchy feely and is always patting me on the leg or rubbing my shoulder, which is kind of strange but I think she just does it to be reassuring. She's a bit eccentric but very knowledgeable. She also Listens to what the patient wants. after 6 or 7 months of Retin A and various Antibiotics and topicals she told me about Accutane and left the decision up to me weather or not i wanted to take it. there are always several people in the room while she is examining you, usually her assistant and a dermatology student so it's difficult to ask a question that you want to keep between yourself and the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2093493].votes_count ]]