Rate Dr. Mark A. Ford

Dr. Mark A. Ford's Ratings

I needed help when my chiropractor was not available because I was traveling. Dr. Ford found the spot right away and he gave me one of the most gentle adjustments I ever had. He adjusted me one more time later and my neck and head could move freely again. I would recommend Dr. Ford to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I found Dr. Ford to be very helpful. He was able to pinpoint my problem and improved my back pain after about 4 weeks of treatment. In my case, my knee was causing my back to keep going out and, out of all the other doctors I went to, he's the only one that figured it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr Ford saved me from months of reabilitation by "adjusting" me so I would not have to have back surgery I would recomend him to everyone. His education has paid off I no longer have to live a life of pain. Thank You Dr. Ford

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2009

The choice is up to you, some people rave that he is a mircle worker, but I will never go back to him again and neither will my family. I feel he intentionally does not put you in correctly, just to keep you coming back in hope of getting some relief. On several occasions I walked out of the office nearly in tears, and went right back in, only to be told it is normal to feel that way I was really out. I was going at least everyother week and at times every week or multiple times per week. The pain never subsided. Just as an FYI I now only go to my new chiro once a month, and I feel great. When I leave the office I feel like I am walking on air. My new chiro doesn't just jab at the spot that is hurting and call it an appt. A full 30 min are spent with each patient, and the entire body is adjusted. The method to this chiro's treatment, if your hurting it is likely something is out where you are hurting, but there is something else out too. Make's sense it's all connected! Good Luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031464].votes_count ]]