Rate Dr. Terence Vankka

Dr. Terence Vankka's Ratings

Excellence surgery experience today...(maybe the medications hasn't worn off). Dr. Vankka was very kind, and took lots of time to carefully explain my surgery, as well as answer any questions that I had. His team of nurses were so kind to me, and made sure I was comfortable at all times.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vankka removed all 4 of my deeply impacted wisdom teeth a few years ago. I was terrified about the procedure (I have a severe fear of dentists/dental work) and he allayed my concerns quickly and had me feeling at ease. His nursing staff are all very caring and helpful as well, and I can honestly say that I had a wonderful experience. By far the best doctor I've ever seen in my life. He's a genius with a scalpel as well - I had no bruising, no pain, no complications and no trouble whatsoever with my recovery. I so very highly recommend him!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

had 30 teeth extractions with dentures put in. top dentures wouldn't come out. had to be removed with freezing a week later to discover a hole the size of a quarter on the roof of my mouth due to the freezing being administered too quickly causing tissue death. wen i called to explain I was not instructed on how to care for or deal with this. i was not referred to a doctor and the situation was minimized. my concerns were not taken serious. 3 weeks later I still can not swallow or put dentures in. still the hole in my mouth has not been addressed properly and is causing me to have problems eating and talking. my over health has deteriorated. I have lost 20 lbs. I am under 50 and am very healthy. this experience that I paid so much for is not something I would wish on my worst enemy! it has been horrible. and is still ongoing!

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

Awesome Surgen, got my 3 wisdom teeth extracted while being put under. And had no bruising, hardly any pain. Just remember to Ice for 36 hours!!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vankka was extremely helpful and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2009 | flag

super surgeon!! fantastic caring staff. Very informative and considerate, he answered all my questions, and more! Very personable, no "surgeon" attitude here, just a great guy. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2008 | flag

Dr.Vankka is the best oral surgeon anyone could ever ask for. He does an excellent job, with the assistance of his around the clock helpful staff. Thank you Dr.Vannka for your dedication!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2007 | flag