Rate Dr. Neepa Merchant

Dr. Neepa Merchant's Ratings

My fear of Doctors disappeared when I went to her. She is very calming, practical and approachable person. Also, not pushy and offers options that makes you involved in medical decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Excellant Doctor. Caring. Available anytime you call for Emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

My entire family is treated by Dr. Merchant for a few years now. She has a very clean office and is accommodating with both morning and evening hours. I have never had an issue getting a last min appt. She spends a fair amount of time with you and always follows up. Never a billing issue. One of the few doctors we had ever completely trusted. Highly recommend !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Highly qualified and wonderful doctor. One of the best in NJ area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Very nice lady!she is never in a rush, and is very kind and patient.. I would recommend her to anyone, and my teen son likes her and he does not like much ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2012

Very nice & Caring Doctor. Dr Neepa is our Family doctor. Will follow her to Hillsborough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I just found out that Dr. Merchant is opening her own practice in Hillsborough, NJ called Wellcare Family Practice. The staff at her old practice, Franklin Family Practice, did not give me any information about where Dr. Merchant went. The sign in the wiating room is misleading. I will be following Dr. Merchant in her new practice. Congrats, Dr. Merchant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Merchant for the past 5 years and will be following her to her new practice. One of the best Dr's. I've come across yet. Very easy to talk to. Very understanding. Congratulations and much success to you and your new Staff/Office @ Wellcare Family Practice in Hillsborough. The staff @ FFP in somerset were terrible except for Jenna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Merchant is wonderful! She's patient, polite and always listens carefully and explains everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2009

Suzette from the office staff is so rude. Dr. Merchant is such a great doctor so I continue to go here. I am sometimes tempted to switch simply because of the office staff. Does anyone else feel this way?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1031515].votes_count ]]