Rate Dr. Douglas F. Emery

Dr. Douglas F. Emery's Ratings

This doctor communicates in a very condesending manner. He has no desire to hear about your complaints,concerns or history. He ridiculed my desire to wear a face mask for my protection. And chastised me about my healthcare practices and management thereof. When I told him that I was feeling berated he yelled "You think your going to walk in here and expect me to prescribe pain killers? This visit is over!" I was like whaaaaaat? I never mentioned medicine to him plus Im very homeopathic and HATE the meds Drs hand out like band aides... This doctor is a real AZO.. There are other sites that have similar reports like mine about this doctor. In addition to the above, I waited over an hour for him to enter my room.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Very knowledge with a pleasant caring bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Emery to family and friends alike

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

i'm shocke dat the negative feedback. I've been seeing doctor emery for the past 3 1/2 years. he has performed surgery on me and absolutely changed my life. Out of any other doctor i've ever had he has cared the MOST by far. I go to the cumberland office. He is on average may 10-20 mins late but that's not because he isn't there, it's because he is so busy from all his patients! he takes the time to explain EVERYTHING and will never ever go forth with any unecessary procedures without understand what is wrong and having evidence for it.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

He is rude, condesending & always late for his appointments.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2008 | flag

The caring for the patient does not come through. He seems very knowledgeable, but he talks to fast and doesn't take the time to explain things.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2007 | flag