Dr. Serdar C. Ozturk

Rate Dr. Serdar C. Ozturk

Dr. Serdar C. Ozturk's Ratings

An excellent doctor and a really nice person. Has a great staff and he speaks several languages. Is honest and provides the best care. He also has a calming manner about him, which is quite nice for children and high strung adults (like me). Would recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Ozturk has a gentle manner and sense of humor that will endear him to his patients. He is thorough in his examinations and painless in his work. I am impressed with his diagnostic skill and the quickness and carefulness with which he filled a tricky cavity for me. He is the best dentist I have had in all respects. His staff is also friendly and efficient. You can tell they love working there. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I visited this dental office for a consult to have my broken front teeth fixed. When i walked in to the waiting room i was greeted very pleasantly by receptionist who offered me some beverages while i filled out paperwork. My wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr Ozturk and the nurse were very friendly and professional. He took his time and evaluated my teeth and after discussed the treatment options in detail and answered my questions. they really took their time to make me feel at ease since i was bit nervous at first, given the situation of my teeth. They were nice enough to give me a courtesy discount on my treatment since i had no insurance and given the cost of it. I ended up having 2 of my teeth veneered which look absolutely remarkable. I am very happy with how natural they look. This is a very warm dental office with a great doctor and staff. He called me the next day to see how i was doing. Thank you Dr Ozturk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Best dentist! very knowledgeable and has great and steady hands. He also is very patient and listens to his patients. thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

I had some questionable dental work done in Mexico. Came to Dr. Oz and he helped me fix it. Great communication and skills. I wish I would have come here first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Excellent dental care and services.... All performed with a very light touch....Thank you so so so much Dr.Serdar you are Wonderful dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Wonderful dentist! I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Ozturk for a root canal. Put my anxiety at ease and was very patient with my concerns. I have even recommended him to some collegues of mine. Very convenient location and works right out of the building I work. Quickly got things done and went right back upstairs to work. He was very helpful and have outstanding bedside manner. His voice is gentle enough to help you through. Thank you, Dr. Ozturk, for everything. I will be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

I had changed probably 4 dentists until I came across Dr. Ozturk. He has been my primary care dentist for the last 4 years and I only have great things to say about him. He is very friendly yet professional. Very thorough and yet quick. He is not motivated by money and instead really tries to do what is best for you. He is very knowledgeable in his field and still not averse to referring you to a specialist if he thinks that will work better. He explains every thing to you and makes you feel empowered as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

I needed a tooth replaced after it was knocked out years ago. I was very nervous about having my implant placed. But when i consulted Dr Ozturk he put me at ease and he installed the implant with no pain at all. I'm very happy i finally got it done and it looks great. I highly recommend this dentist if you have fear issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

All I can say is WOWWWW!!!! Even though i spent a fortune, it was well worth, for the outcome i got, me and my family are very happy, especoially my modeling agency, they love the way i look. THANK You Dr. Ozturk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1032073].votes_count ]]