You may also like

Rate Dr. James L. Schaller

Dr. James L. Schaller's Ratings

All LG HD st I lb VT u op Mc Sri kb b c u in NC d st I'll NC do o,if x c k kHz Xi Mc cm he dry is Xi lb b m BBM nm Mc hi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I must admit I did not have a glorious experience with this Dr. To many things were off the first consult I had. I can't find to many good things to say but I am out a whole lot of money. I do find it strange as well that he has so many wonderful ratings I am sure my post will be deleted. think carefully before reaching out to this person he is Not professional, and I believe may have some mental issues that should be dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Schaller knows tick-borne illnesses, but it is very difficult to communicate with him. He is overwhelming - does not stay on-topic, speaks at light speed and gets annoyed at being asked to clarify what he says.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2781128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I totally agree with @flag. It could not be possible to have a such good review. I wonder how much time does it needs to delete my comment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

No doctor has a perfect 5 star rating. I suspect these reviews are written by himself or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr James Schaller is a breath of fresh air. He thinks outside the box and is a true researcher. The difference is that he actually uses the research for clinical treatment. He's available to me at any time of the day and has a wonderful assistant Kim who is very helpful and pleasant to work with as well.
Dr Schaller will think outside the box and he will work with you and for you. He's worth every minute I speak with him and every penny. He's the first real doctor I've ever met. Thanks Dr. Schaller for your countless hours of research and your commitment to your patients and your integrity in your practice. I recommend without reservation being treated by Dr. Schaller.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr J has been the only doctor that has looked beyond the traditional ways of medicine. His testing is very thorough and he gets to the root of the problem, not just the symptom. I highly recommend him! His knowledge is incredible!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

After seventeen years of being ill (and undiagnosed) with Chronic Lyme, I have hope for healing from this multi-faceted, complex and completely misunderstood disease because I am now in the highly knowledgeable care of Dr. Schaller. He understands the extensive damage that Chronic Lyme causes and takes a very careful and calculated approach in his treatment design. Dr. Schaller is kind and easy to understand when he is explaining the treatment protocols, lab tests and results. He is truly a wonderful physician and I am doubly blessed to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Schaller was extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing and prescribing the proper remedy for my specific illness(es). I found him to be attentive, caring and professional. Would recommend him for anyone needing his specific expertise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2439148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr Schaller is compassionate, a skilled diagnostician and well versed on the most current research. He treats you like a friend, gives you a great deal of useful information and offers treatments that work!! He was concerned that I had frequent debilitating sinus headaches that were caused by chronic rhinosinusitis. I had been to many specialists including ENT and allergists, but got no relief. Dr. Schaller told me that my chronic sinus infection had a biofilm which sheltered those nasty bugs from antibiotics. He told me to swab the inside of my nostrils as far up as possible with clovanol. I did this in the morning and the evening for 2 weeks and the result was almost miraculous. For the first time in 5 years I was able to blow my nose. I have been free of sinus headaches for 4 weeks! I am thankful that I met Dr. Schaller!! He has changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2439147].votes_count ]]