You may also like

Rate Dr. James L. Schaller

Dr. James L. Schaller's Ratings

Please think long and hard before seeing this doctor. I am a single mom and have been too sick to work for 2 years. I have been seeing this doctor for several months and despite the fact that I am still very ill he sent an email asking me to go to this site and give him a 5 star rating. He also asked me not to rate him if I wouldn't give him 5 stars. He said and I quote if I gave him five stars he would give me a "30.0 credit" without specifying what that means. 30 minutes or $30...I have no idea. For 2 of my appointments we spoke less than 25 minutes and he charged me for 45 minutes. He claims he was on hold with the pharmacist. I have called my pharmacist many times and have never been put on hold...hmmm. I am still very ill and I've lost over $4400 in just a short period of time from seeing this doctor. I question whether he is the type of man to take advantage of desperate people like me who will do anything to get their health back. I just don't want you to loose out on money like I did. I was a little skeptical at first because of his strange personality but was desperate for help. I wish I would had gone off my first instinct.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

All LG HD st I lb VT u op Mc Sri kb b c u in NC d st I'll NC do o,if x c k kHz Xi Mc cm he dry is Xi lb b m BBM nm Mc hi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I must admit I did not have a glorious experience with this Dr. To many things were off the first consult I had. I can't find to many good things to say but I am out a whole lot of money. I do find it strange as well that he has so many wonderful ratings I am sure my post will be deleted. think carefully before reaching out to this person he is Not professional, and I believe may have some mental issues that should be dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Schaller knows tick-borne illnesses, but it is very difficult to communicate with him. He is overwhelming - does not stay on-topic, speaks at light speed and gets annoyed at being asked to clarify what he says.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2781128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I totally agree with @flag. It could not be possible to have a such good review. I wonder how much time does it needs to delete my comment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2777737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

No doctor has a perfect 5 star rating. I suspect these reviews are written by himself or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr James Schaller is a breath of fresh air. He thinks outside the box and is a true researcher. The difference is that he actually uses the research for clinical treatment. He's available to me at any time of the day and has a wonderful assistant Kim who is very helpful and pleasant to work with as well.
Dr Schaller will think outside the box and he will work with you and for you. He's worth every minute I speak with him and every penny. He's the first real doctor I've ever met. Thanks Dr. Schaller for your countless hours of research and your commitment to your patients and your integrity in your practice. I recommend without reservation being treated by Dr. Schaller.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr J has been the only doctor that has looked beyond the traditional ways of medicine. His testing is very thorough and he gets to the root of the problem, not just the symptom. I highly recommend him! His knowledge is incredible!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

After seventeen years of being ill (and undiagnosed) with Chronic Lyme, I have hope for healing from this multi-faceted, complex and completely misunderstood disease because I am now in the highly knowledgeable care of Dr. Schaller. He understands the extensive damage that Chronic Lyme causes and takes a very careful and calculated approach in his treatment design. Dr. Schaller is kind and easy to understand when he is explaining the treatment protocols, lab tests and results. He is truly a wonderful physician and I am doubly blessed to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Schaller was extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing and prescribing the proper remedy for my specific illness(es). I found him to be attentive, caring and professional. Would recommend him for anyone needing his specific expertise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2439148].votes_count ]]