Rate Dr. J. Jay Garcia

Dr. J. Jay Garcia's Ratings

Excellent. 20 minutes total time for my weigh in and bp. Great staff!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Amazing customer service. The front desk is always nice & cheerful, easy to approach. I love Linette, she is the best. Sweet, nice, smart helpful & always happy. Jessica is amazing! Best customer service. Very nice and easy to talk to. Great recommendation of pizza chips. I love them!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I love you guys. The entire staff is so polite, professional and warm.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I have moved and I have regained a lot of weight. I need your help since I live 1600 miles away. I have joint problems and if you could help me I would be very grateful. [email protected]

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

saw Dr garcia for over 15 yrs, 3 surgeries and a lot of health problems. ALWAYS got excellant care, very caring doctor, hated to move and lose him as my doctor

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

The staff is wonderful and the diet really works. They are the only medical facility that offers "The Zone" products and teaches you how to eat properly once you get the weight off. This is the ONLY place you should go to make a lifestyle change.

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag

The diet works I have lost 31 pounds in 6 weeks it is not hard and the results are all the proof you should need. The office is very busy but you do not feel rushed. I think it is a great way to get back in shape.

Submitted May 11, 2008 | flag

I've lost almost 70 pounds (in 7 months) going to Dr. Garcia's office in South Tampa. I have no complaints about the diet, Rx, or supplements. They all work together to make it easier for you to lose weight. I've never lost this much in my life and I never thought I would! Most of the nurses you see every week have been or are on the diet, so they understand what you're going through. I see a nurse that lost over 100+ pounds, which really is wonderful motivation. I have no complaints about this Doctor's office and I would rec'd it to anyone!

Submitted May 5, 2008 | flag

There is no personalized diet for individual patients. Everybody gets the same meds and shots and you only see a doctor on the first visit. Anybody would lose weight on 600 calories a day without the pills. It really is an assembly line practice...in and out; pay and get your pills.

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag

This clinic has a very crowded waiting room, little privacy, you will see people you know while waiting. A doctor sees you on first visit only. Return visits each week are with office staff for weigh ins and diet pill refills and they are rushed . Sales pitch to buy calcium tablets and multi-vitamins. Near starvation diet at 500 calories/day unrealistic, nobody really does that. If you don't loose, they tell you to get more B-12 shots. Over-all rushed and impersonal. Everyone seems to get the same medication and vitamins each week. Some people in there say they are losing weight though, so what ever works. But i felt like it was a cattle farm.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2007 | flag