Dr. Peter Cooperberg

Rate Dr. Peter Cooperberg

Dr. Peter Cooperberg's Ratings

Unfortunately Dr. C was rather unhelpful and too smug for my comfort level. I prefer a more positive and empathetic person.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cooperberg performed a doppler ultrasound for ccsvi at False Creek. He was very helpful in explaining the procedure and spent time explaining the images on the screen and what they might mean with respect to ccsvi and MS. Very good experience and very insigtful.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

provided ultrasound testing for CCSVI at False CREEK Medical Centre.Dr. gave several unsolicited comments on ccsvi, doesn't appear to be very supportive of the concept. Very wishy washy on his opinion of my specific problem

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Had an abdominal ultrasound performed by Dr. Cooperberg. Very helpful and took the time to explain results on the screen, even if they looked fuzzy to me. Nice guy.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag