Rate Dr. Avis E. Ware

Dr. Avis E. Ware's Ratings

I have tried to like Dr. Ware as I was referred to her by an internist that I was very pleased with. But I just can't. She has a poor bedside manner. She acts like she doesn't believe what I'm telling her...or she just doesn't care. The one appointment (out of probably 10) where I thought she seemed alright, she had an intern with her...best face forward that day I guess. Have decided to find a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

I throughly enjoy everything about my visit to Dr. Ware's West Chester office. Dr. Ware is very friendly, she takes the time to listen to me and always explains everything completely and shows concern for your feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

I've found Dr. Ware to be cold and lacking in empathy. She just seems to go through the motions, but doesn't really care about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

She was extremly helpful and spent alot of time with me during my visit. I would rate her very high.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

I didn't like her attitude. She is very expensive and doesn't do ANYTHING FREE. If you need a letter of recommendation, letter for anything or other info. Her answer to pain is the Novacaine shots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033781].votes_count ]]