Dr. Steven Silk

Rate Dr. Steven Silk

Dr. Steven Silk's Ratings

My results were instant and exceptional. I have had back issues for 15 years, am now running, kayaking, lifting where before there were days I could hardly walk. Recommended him to a friend who has seen great results too, and no longer needs a cane. Thanks Steve !

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Exceptional Dr, the improvrements were unbelievable

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Steve Silk has helped me and my entire family. His adjustments have saved us from needless back, neck and knee surgery to name only a few benefits. His knowledge about the human body is amazing. We now enjoy a life free of pain and pain pills. He has slowed our aging process. Thank you Steve Silk from the bottom of our hearts.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Silk is an amazing chiropractor. I have been to many others throughout the years but he is the best. He has many different techniques that he uses based on individual needs. I love how he adjusts my neck using a drop table. No pain, and an excellent result. He is attentive but also asks pertinent questions and since he is the expert, I defer to his judgement on what I do or don't need adjusted. He is a caring, gentle man who defintely gets results. Do yourself a favor, go to his office and feel better and learn how to take better care of yourself at the same time.

Submitted July 19, 2009 | flag

Didn't listen when I explained what worked in the past and insisted on using a different approach, which didn't work. Of course I still had to pay. It was a little amusing seeing him do "adjustments" on dogs in the parking lot with a "special clicker". I think he missed his true calling

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Silk is really thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. He uses computer analysis and XRays to determine if he can help you and has numerous adjusting techniques that he uses. The treatments are comfortable, and he "custom-fits" them to meet your needs and preferences. I have had an incredible experience in this office, am off all drugs and feeling better than I have in years. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs to get more out of life.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2007 | flag