Dr. Thomas K. Mahan

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Thomas K. Mahan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas K."
RID: 2769596
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahan and his staff were exceptional. Needing surgery is a scary though however Dr. Mahan and his staff were very helpful, put me at ease, answered every question I had, and explained things thoroughly. The care I received was beyond my expectations and the follow up before and after surgery was wonderful. A very skilled surgeon indeed!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2560563
15/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahan is the best. He has an amazing bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. He took the time to address any questions I had and completely reassured me. I wish he was my primary doctor. I can't say enough about how wonderful he is and his staff.
RID: 1697282
26/01/12 5 5 5 5 very miticulas has a nice way about himself very approchable did a fabulas job removing my gullbladder
RID: 1172925
19/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahan performed two surgeries and one procedure on my mother (78 yrs old). his techniques were modern and state of the art, he is an excellent surgeon and his bed-side manner is great. My mother loved him and as her caregiver, I was very happy with the respect with which he treated her, and the professional and excellent care that he and his staff provided.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 488039
18/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahan has performed two separate hernia surgeries for me (two different areas of the stomach). They were both flawless and done laparoscopically. I am thrilled with his work. He is fantastic. He has excellent bedside manner and really cares for his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 379597
04/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahan is wonderful surgeon. He has removed my appendix and my gallbladder. His staff was helpful and i was able to get an appointment very quickly. My first surgery was my append. and was an emergency that was the first time i had met him. Then i found out my gallbladder had stones so i called him for that too. Both surgeries were done throught the belly button and my recovery time for both surgeries was very short. My after care was just as impressive.