Rate Dr. D. M Fenoughty

Dr. D. M Fenoughty's Ratings

To echo all of the other comments here, Dr. Fenoughty is amazing! She was so supportive when my husband left for duty in Germany, and even worked with me for an induction time so he could be home for the birth. When things went south after the delivery, she sped from her office to the hospital and saved my life from a severe postpartum hemorrhage. She prepped me for a hysterectomy at age 24, but instead ended up saving my uterus. I just gave birth 3 years after this ordeal to a beautiful baby girl, and because of being stationed elsewhere, was very sad that she could not be my dr again! I like to think that this last pregnancy was made possible only because she fought to save my uterus, when many other doctors would have just taken it out! She's knowledgeable, supportive, funny, and makes sure your questions are answered and that you feel "heard." Best there is!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I have never met a doctor quite like Michelle Fenoughty. She is in a word, amazing! When I was pregnant, I would literally have pages of questions for her each visit. She never once made me feel like I was wasting her time. She was always patient, understanding, kind and compassionate. She is truly an amazing doctor and person.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fenoughty is an amazing Dr. I have been a patient of hers for more than 5 years and would travel around the world if I had to for her to be my MD. She preformed my LAVH ( laparoscopic. Aginal assisted hysterectomy) then later two seperate oopherectomy's, one of which saved my life from bleeding. She is an amazing person and is the most caring physician I have ever met. I highly recommend her to all of my female friends. She has the best bedside mannor, compasionate, and as caring as they come. She is truly a godsend and an expert in her profession. Hats off to Dr Mochelle Fenoughty!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

I love Michelle..she listened to everything i needed,she took very very good care of me,she delivered all 3 of my kids,and did awesome with my surgery!....I love her and her husband is my kids doctor!! they are so nice and sweet..unlike other doctors she will listen to you and give u great advice..i rate Michelle Fenoughty a A++++++...Thank you Michelle!!!!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

Choosing Dr. Fenoughty to be my OB was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. She really takes the time to listen, and addressed each of my concerns. I loved the fact that she really included me in my health care allowed me to be an active participant. My pregnancy had a few complications, and I'm not sure how I would have fared without her. I honestly can't say enough about her.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fenougthy is an EXCELLENT doctor!! NO ONE will be disappointed with her! She's intelligent, knowledgable, and extremely caring.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

She is fabulous! Extremely knowledgeable, she makes you apart of your health care by really listening to you.(I can not stress that enough)You feel like you are her only patient. Truly a gifted doctor.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fenoughty is the best doctor I've ever met. I've been a patient for 6 years. I recently got sick and out of 6 doctors that I've seen she is the only one who really cared enough to diagnose me. Thanks Dr. Fenoughty, your a life saver.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fenoughty has been my doctor for over five years. She is the first doctor to care about my overall health. Of all of the doctors I have seen from general family doctors to specialists, Dr. Fenoughty by far has the best bedside manner. After my first appointment with her, I was surprised by how comfortable she made me feel and how reassured I felt that I had chosen the right OB. She takes the time to explain situations and address concerns. I felt that Dr. Fenoughty respected me and my decisions. She gave me straight forward information and advised me in a caring manner. Both of my pregnancies were difficult and one included multiple complications throughout, but thanks to her knowledge and dedication I have two healthy children. I feel truly blessed to have found this doctor.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

The compassion Dr. Fenoughty has is remarkable. She delivered my son and performed my hysterectomy. I cried when her family moved and she was no longer able to be my doctor. She is AAA+++++++

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag