Dr. Peter DIAZ-ALONSO

Rate Dr. Peter DIAZ-ALONSO

Dr. Peter DIAZ-ALONSO's Ratings

Dr.Diaz is the best Doctor on the planet! He is always punctual and very detailed in his analysis of you overall physicality. He has been my Doctor since 1997 and when I have an illness he is always available to treat me. His professionalism is superb and his staff is as professional and caring as himself. When your ill he takes time to listen to what you are saying and treats accordingly while interjecting his knowledge base. He calls you on the phone with any results or recommendations. He is awesome and we need more Doctors like him in this world. He will always be my choice for medical needs as long as I'm living in Atlanta. Great Doctor and great medical staff team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Diaz is in a class all by himself. He truly cares about your well being. A elderly friend referred him to my mother and I years ago, when I got married my husband became a patient and as soon as our twin daughters became teenagers he became their doctor as well. Him and his staff have always provided superior service. Everyone is always kind, respectful of your situation and your time, helpful, punctual, always available and knowledgeable of your health and needs. We have never been denied attention or treatment whether we had insurance or self paid. The doctors that Diaz refers you to provide excellent care(but still can't compare to his care)which you still get because he always stays involved in your treatment. I had two surgeries over the years and he visited me in recovery both times. Totally unexpected the first time. Phone consults which he barely charges for and only expects to see you in person if absolutely necessary. Cares about you not your money. BEST! Roberson Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Diaz is a wonderful doctor. I was recommended to him when I was about to undergo gastric bypass surgery. I wish I had found him sooner. The best thing about him is that he actually listens to my concerns, addresses them and provides me with answers. He doesn't rush out of the room and when I was ill, I could actually get an appointment. I feel as though my well being is his top priority. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1034000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2014

Wonderful doctor, and amazing staff! Punctual doctor, very knowledgeable and friendly. Takes time to educate, and listens! Staff very friendly, and strive to be helpful and accomodating. Definately would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Diaz is the best Doctor ever and I mean it! My spouse and I have been his patients since we've moved to Atlanta in 2009 and we couldn't be happier! Extremely punctual and respectful of our time, extremely professional, caring and knowledgeable, very accomodating in emergency cases, friendly and effective staff! We will give Dr. Diaz an eleven (11) on a 0-10 scale any time! Radu

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Diaz has been just great for my six years here in Atlanta. As a survivor of a bleeding cerebral aneurysm I needed a full service internist who could monitor my on-going rehabilitation. His availability, clarity, and capacities to refer me to other services as needed continue to be just what I need. The warmth, utility, and competence of his staff reflect the personality of care and concern of the doctor himself. I treasure the position of being able to stick with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr. Diaz is the best Doctor on earth. I look forward to seeing him every year for my physical--he is delightful!!! Will return my call any time I call. Thanks Dr. Diaz!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Great DoctorL I didn't have an appointment but he accepted to receive me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Diaz is always on time which is very important to me. I feel he values my time as he does his. He will personally return my calls - he does not have his nurse call me to answer questions and my prescriptions are always called in. I have never had a prescription not called in. My prescriptions are always ready when I pick them up. This is very important when you are sick and in need of medicine. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have been seeing Dr. Diaz for 10 years and can not wait until my daughter is old enough to becme a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Excellent Doctor. I have never had a better Doctor, he is concerned, takes calls and returns calls and genuinely cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1033993].votes_count ]]