You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Paletta

Dr. Frank Paletta's Ratings

Excellent on all counts. My appointment was for an extraction as well as an implant. The culture of the office was one of calm, experience and professionalism. All aspects of the procedure were explained clearly. Dr. Paletta and his support staff performed the extraction and implant on the same day. There was no pain or discomfort. Follow-up care was also excellent. I would recommend Dr. Paletta without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I am not a big fan of any dental work, this office as organized, friendly, efficient, and accurate. Dr. Paletta was excellent, made me feel comfortable, no pain, quick and easy. I will refer to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

The entire office was very pleasant, friendly, and helpful. They made a nerve wracking experience seem easy. I would highly recommend Dr. Paletta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very satisfied with Dr. Paletta and staff I rate them Excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Palletta is an amazing doctor and his staff is so helpful and know you by name when you walk in the door. I will certainly recommend him and his partner Dr. Banki to whom ever asks me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Paletta andn his staff were extremely professional and caring. He extracted an infected tooth on Wednesday and I was able sing with my my band that saturday night. I highly recommend him for your Oral surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Paletta and his staff were excellent. Very professional, sincere, helpful and caring people. I had to have my wisdom teeth extracted very quickly due to an infection and Dr. Paletta and his staff had me in for a consult and the removal all in the same week I found out I had to get them taken out. I would 100% recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

A clean, efficient, and pleasant office. Dr. Paletta and his staff were all very knowledgeable and supportive. I was absolutely certain that I was in good hands and receiving the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

He did an amazing job with taking out 4 of my wisdom teeth, which 2 were impacted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Paletta & his office team were fantastic from beginning to end for my son's removal of his wisdom teeth! They were helpful, kind, and so understanding when I needed to make a change in an appointment. Great customer service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477680].votes_count ]]